Sixty-Nine

╔══════════════╗

I knocked gently on the door and Wanda opened it, smiling softly at me, "I need your help,"

"Come on," She said, motioning me inside, "I was just about to watch a movie. I have popcorn,"

"No, I'm ok. Thank you,"

"I know what you are thinking," She said, "I'm not sure if I feel comfortable doing it,"

"I just need the pain to go away," I said, quietly, "I don't care that I killed Jared or beat the shit out of Slasher or that the others are fucking dead. I honestly, don't care that Lily still thinks that Hydra is awesome or that she has been moved to the raft with Slasher. I just want to feel something normal again. I want to feel the love I had for Bucky and Steve again,"

"Emily,"

"Please," I whispered, my eyes burning with tears, "Take the anger away from them. I still love them so, so much but I hate feeling like this,"

Wanda sighed and hugged me, "I can't take the anger away. I'm not capable of doing that. I also don't want to alter your feelings. It isn't humane,"

"But I'm asking you. No, I'm begging. Please, just let me feel normal again," I cried, "I miss them so much but I don't know what to do,"

"Emily, you are feeling human. You love them. Don't doubt that but you are upset still. They love you. Love you more than anything in the world. They are miserable and I know they both feel guilty about what happened,"

"Who is crying and not inviting me?" Nat said, shoving the door open. She sat down beside me and put her arm around me as well, "If you're hating yourself, let me join,"

I laughed and wiped my eyes, "I'm confused and I don't hate myself. I hate my life right now,"

"Why?" Nat asked, "You're beautiful and smart, have two amazing best friends and two hot guys who are ridiculously in love with them,"

"I know that," I sighed, "I hate what has happened,"

"Do you miss them?" Nat asked.

"Yes,"

"Do you love them?"

"Of course," I said, "I never stopped loving them,"

"Then punch them both in the face, kiss them and tell them to make it up to you,"

"They are planning to make it up to her," Wanda said.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and let out a shaky breath, "So I can't convince you to wipe those emotions away?"

"Not a chance," Wanda said and kissed my cheek.

"Worth a try," I shrugged, "Thank you. You both mean a lot to me,"

"I know," Nat said flicking her hair.

"I mean it. You've never turned your back on me," I said, "I owe you both,"

"Cook us dinner and we are even," Wanda said.

I quickly changed out of my pyjamas and pulled on a dress since it was stupidly hot. I slipped into my sandals and went in search of Bucky.

"Tony!" I yelled as I saw my brother in the kitchen, spoon in his mouth, "Where is Bucky?"

"Are you on talking terms?" He asked, pulling the spoon out, "Well?"

"Shut up, where is he?"

"In the garage sorting his bike out," Tony then smirked, "Shall I turn the cameras off?"

"Shall I turn your arc reactor off?" I asked.

Tony gasped dramatically, "You called it by the right name!"

I stuck my tongue out at him and quickly made my way down to the garage. There was some music playing and I could hear Bucky humming along to it as he worked on his bike. It was soothing and reminded me of a 1930's party I went to as a kid.

"Bucky?"

Bucky looked up and wiped oil on his trousers, "Emily? Is everything ok?"

I nodded and rushed over to him. I threw my arms around his neck and slammed my lips onto his. Bucky wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me, kissing me just as hard. 

I had missed him. Just the way he kissed me made me feel like jelly and I never wanted it to stop, but he was kissing the breath out of me. I pulled away, both of us breathing heavily, his eyes searching mine.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Doll," He said, kissing me again, "I'm sorry. For-"

"Don't," I said, "Please. I need you," 

"Right here?" Bucky asked, chewing his bottom lip, "There are cameras,"

I laughed, "I didn't say here. Jesus, Bucky,"

"Do you honestly think I care?" He asked, backing me into a wall, "Friday, turn the cameras off and lock the doors. I don't want anyone coming down here,"

"Yes, Mr Barnes," Bucky said, and he shifted me further up until my legs were wrapped around his waist, "I've missed you, Doll,"

"I've missed you too," I said as he kissed me again. It didn't take long for Bucky to push his tracksuit bottoms down, move my underwear out of the way and he sunk into me, making me groan loudly, "Fuck,"

"You're so tight," He groaned kissing me, "This won't take long,"

I held onto his face tightly as he thrust in and out slowly, and gently. I gasped and whinged into the kiss, "Faster. Please!"

"Nu-uh," He nipped my bottom lip, "I need it slow. I want to feel you come undone. I missed you, so fucking much,"

"Please. I'll beg. I'll do anything," I pathetically said, "I want it harder. God, Bucky!"

"I told you-"

"Sargeant, fuck me harder please!" I cried out. 

"Pulling out the big guns are you, baby?" Bucky whispered in my ear and I shivered, "Is that what my Doll wants? She wants her Sargeant to fuck her?"

"Please," I whimpered.

"Good girl,"

A pleasurable shiver burnt down my spine at those words and I cried out as he slammed himself inside hard, "Yes!"

Bucky's hips snapped forward, hitting every spot and his lips crushed against mine. I could barely hold in my cries of pleasure and most of my noise was lost in our kiss. Bucky pulled away from the kiss, his mouth parted and breathing heavily.

"I love you," He grunted and I tensed as I hit my orgasm. He kissed me again drowning my moans with the kiss and he still, forcing himself deep inside, making me wince slightly. I whimpered and hugged him, burying my face into his neck, "I love you. I love you,"

I could barely speak and I closed my eyes.

"I love you," Bucky said, again and again, kissing my face over and over, "I'm sorry. I love you, so much,"

╚══════════════╝