Eleven

╔══════════════╗

"Hey, Nat!" I yelled and jumped over the sofa making her jump.

Steve and Bucky looked up and spat their drinks out making me pull a face.

"What the hell is that?" Steve exclaimed.

"Oh, you mean my new uniform? It's great isn't it," I said with a smile, "Tony made it for me because I'll be on missions with you soon,"

"What?" Bucky said, wiping his drink from his shirt, "He is letting you come on missions?"

"Yup!" I said, "Nat, can you train with me? I need to get used to moving in this thing,"

"Well," Nat said, "It takes some getting used to but before we get fighting can I just say that if you weren't my friend, I'd have you in my bed with my face between your legs?"

Bucky and Steve choked on their drinks once again making Nat laugh, "That was inappropriate, Natasha,"

"Oh, stop being such a prude, Steve," Nat said standing up, "Unless you want your face between her legs first? I don't mind waiting,"

Steve choked on his words and I laughed, "Don't encourage her!"

"I did offer myself on a plate to you that one time," I said, "And you turned me down so you know. The offer is still there and I also don't care that you are a virgin,"

"Fuck no," Bucky said and we turned to look at him, "I mean, Tony said you were off-limits. You know?"

Nat smirked, "No one has to know,"

Bucky went red in the face, "I like my life, thank you very much,"

I sighed, "My vagina is off-limits to everyone and that includes Jared."

"You broke up with him?" Nat squealed and hugged me, "I'm so glad!"

"We are on a long...break,"

"A break?" Steve said, "Emily, why the heck are you on a break?"

I shrugged, "It's complicated but I'd rather not get into it right now,"

Nat sighed and put her arm around me, "Come on. Let's go roll around and get sweaty and sexy. Care to join us, boys?"

"Not...not really," Steve said.

"Nope, you're coming with me," Bucky said getting to his feet, "Come on, punk. Let's go enjoy the show,"

I grunted as Nat pinned me to the floor and smirked down at me.

"Give up, gorgeous?"

"Never," I said throwing my leg around her neck, "I never give up,"

"Good!" She gasped out as I wrapped my legs around her neck, choking her slightly, "You are...going to...regret this!"

"I hope so," I laughed and she pinched the inside of my thigh making me scream out in pain, and let her go. I rolled back and rubbed my thigh, "You cheated!"

"Nothing is cheating in a fight," She said, tackling me onto the floor. The back of my head hit the ground and I groaned in pain, "Oh, shit. Sorry!"

"Ouch," I said, wincing in pain, "It's alright,"

"I went too far. I'm sorry," She sat me up and checked my head out, "No blood. You're still good,"

I rubbed the back of my head, "Good tackle though,"

"Wasn't it?" Nat grinned and straddled my lap, "Just to let you know,"

"Why are you whispering?"

"Bucky has not taken his eyes off you since we walked down here," She said in my ear, "He has the hots for you and I think you should go for it,"

"Not a good idea," I muttered, "Tony would kill the both of us,"

"You need to live a little. Ignore what he says. You are the boss of your own life. Don't forget that,"

"Maybe,"

"Emily, what is wrong?"

"Jared,"

"What has he done?" Nat said, suddenly turning serious.

"Nothing. It's just...he's an ass,"

"We all told you that but what has he done?" Nat pushed me onto my back, "Tell me or I tickle you,"

"I'm not ticklish,"

"Oh yeah," Nat chewed her lip, "You'd tell me if he did something to you, right?"

I looked at her, "He hasn't done anything. Can you get off me now?"

"Sure," She said climbing off me, "Hey boys, you better not have boners after that!"

"Natasha!" Steve exclaimed and walked out of the training hall. Bucky didn't move. His eyes were on my face and I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Nat pulled me to my feet and grabbed hold of the zip keeping my boobs hidden, "Don't hate me,"

She yanked the zip down to my waist and ran off leaving me in shock. As soon as I heard her laughs disappear and I pulled the zip back up but it got caught mid-stomach.

"Nat!" I yelled, "I'll get you back!"

Bucky walked towards me, slowly and almost dangerously. My mouth went dry from how he was looking at me and his fingers traced the bare skin on show. My breath caught and he smirked slightly.

"Beautiful," He whispered and his finger traced the swell of my breast, slowly moving down to where the zip was caught. I swallowed hard and tried to hide my pant. Bucky was exciting me and I didn't want him to know.

Bucky lifted his metal hand and played with the zip, his eyes never leaving mine. He stepped closer to me and his lips hovered over mine. I was almost begging him to kiss me but he quickly stepped back and looked over his shoulder to see Sam walk in, looking pissed.

"What's wrong?" Bucky asked and stepped in front of me, "Do the zip up,"

I jerked the zip from where it was caught and pulled it up as high it could go. My body was on fire with such a simple touch.

"I'm being made to come to this stupid party on Friday," He muttered, "I didn't want to but I have no choice. We are all going,"

"Well, have fun," I said and moved around Bucky, "I'll be spending my time in my room so you know, enjoy,"

"Oh, no, no," Sam said grabbing my arm, "You are going as well. Tony said no exceptions now you're part of the team,"

"Hell no. I don't do parties!" I said, "I'm...I have something to deal with on Friday anyway. So, I can't go,"

"What are you doing?" Bucky asked and I bit into my lip, "Don't tell me you are going to see Jared,"

"I'm not going to see him," I muttered, "I'm going to deal with him. There is a difference."

"Then I'm coming with you," Bucky said folding his arms, "Don't argue. I will be there because I'm not going to let you get into trouble,"

I sighed, "I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope!" Bucky grinned widely, "Now, be a good girl and get changed."

I scoffed and looked at Sam, "How do I look, good-looking?"

Sam grinned, "Like a sexy Goddess,"

I kissed his cheek, "Thanks Sam,"

"You..." Bucky started then stopped wearing an odd smile, "See you at dinner,"

╚══════════════╝