Three

╔══════════════╗

Nat dragged me shop to shop using Tony's card to buy new things. She went overboard and we had to put some of the bags in the backseat because they didn't all fit in the boot. I now had to go through my current wardrobe and get rid of clothes I hadn't worn in months just to replace them with clothes I wouldn't wear more than once.

That meant the charity shop I helped fund would get a truckload of practically brand new clothes. I couldn't help but smile. The kids I helped always sent me thank-you letters and I kept every single one of them. I preferred to be anonymous in some cases but when it came to the kids I was helping around the world, they only knew that I was associated with Tony Stark.

I had a bad upbringing up to the age of 17, so I wanted to give orphans and foster kids a good step in life. I helped give them the things they needed so they weren't just known as the kids with no families. It was unfair on them. They didn't need to be judged before they had a life. I was one of the lucky ones being adopted. I was adopted when I thought I would end up in jail.

I bit into my lip remembering how much trouble I used to get into but then Howard Stark walked into the house I used to live at and that was it. My life turned around. It was hard at first and I hated having to move away from my home. It took a while to get comfortable and stop getting into trouble. Not to mention that Tony was much older than me and tried to get me to work with him. He gave up but when I heard him talk to Howard, I felt guilty and he found me in his workroom messing around with some of his inventions.

"Miss Stark," F.R.I.D.A.Y sounded in my room, "Mr Stark wishes to see you in the meeting room,"

"What have I done?"

"Nothing, Miss," It said, "He needs your opinion on something,"

I sighed, "Alright. Tell him I'll get changed and come down,"

"He needs you now, Miss Stark and he say's 'hurry up. I don't care what you are wearing just get down,"

I glanced down at my yoga shorts that hugged my ass and sat halfway down my thigh and the black crop top that sat just above my belly button. He was going to blow a fuse if people saw me in this and I rubbed the bridge of my nose. But, if he had called me down then his little superhero friends weren't in the tower.

I pulled on some fluffy socks and headed downstairs. I told F.R.I.D.A.Y to open the door and I ran and jumped into a slide, sliding into the meeting room. Just to come to an abrupt stop when I saw the avengers turn to look at me. They looked confused and looked at Tony, then back at me.

I yelped when a hand smacked my ass hard and I turned around to see Nat grinning widely at me, "What was that for?"

"I couldn't help it. That ass is just smack-able,"

I narrowed my eyes at her and rubbed my butt cheek, "That hurt,"

"Girl we all know you love to be smacked," She winked at me and Tony cleared his throat, "Sorry Tony,"

"I know you aren't," He scoffed and waved me over.

I suddenly felt very naked in the room and wished I had at least put a jumper on. I wasn't shy about the body I was gifted with but I was in the room full of heroes and Bucky was biting his lower lip making my body burn. Not to mention how Steve was looking at me.

I swallowed hard and Tony put his arm around me.

"You should wear more clothes,"

"You didn't give me a choice," I said, "I told you I needed to change,"

"Yes, well it is too late now," Tony said.

"Um," Wanda said, "Who is this?"

Tony gave a wide smile, "I'm glad you asked. This chick here is my-"

"Side hoe?"

"Daughter?"

"A baby mama from the past?"

"Excuse me while I go throw up," I said.

"No to all of that," Tony said, "That is disgusting. Why would I ever be interested in someone like this?"

"Because you are Tony Stark?" Loki muttered.

"This is my baby sister, Emily,"

Silence.

"Wait, you have a sister?" Thor said, "Why were we not told of this?"

"To protect her, of course," Tony said, "But unfortunately we need her,"

"No," I said, "No, no, no. I am not helping you with anything. Tony, you promised to keep me away from this!"

"Yes, but you were found out by Bucky and I thought it was about time you met everyone else,"

I groaned, "I thought you didn't want me to meet anyone else!"

"Emily, please listen to him," Steve said, "We need your expertise,"

"I'm not an avenger," I said, "Steve, please don't bring me into your drama,"

"I'll take you out for dinner. I promised you months ago that I would treat you and-"

"I'm so confused," Wanda said, "You knew Tony had a sister?"

"It was an unfortunate meeting," Tony said, "Nat and Clint knew. Steve knew to keep it a secret,"

"Emily, don't make me beg," Steve said.

I folded my arms, "I think you should beg,"

"What?" He said, blushing slightly, "You want me to beg?"

"Yup!"

"She definitely is a Stark," Loki said, "I like her,"

"Oh, before we get to see Capsicle beg, there are rules when it comes to my sister," Tony said looking at all the men in the room, "Apart from Clint and Vision. Emily is off-limits. No one will go near her with interest other than friendship. You keep those dicks in your pants or else. If I find out that you are trying something with her, I will kill you. Does everyone understand?"

"So, I can't go on a date with Steve?" I asked, looking at Tony.

"You can do to dinner but it won't be counted as a date,"

"But what if I want it to count as a date?"

"Then you won't be allowed to leave the tower,"

"You do realise that I can hack into the system and shut everything down and leave without you even knowing,"

Tony put his hand on my head and shook it slightly, "No means no. You have a boyfriend even if he is an asshole,"

"Just an asshole?" Nat scoffed, "That guy needs to die,"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Steve, get begging and I will help you out,"

"Shit," Steve sighed.

"Language!" We all yelled at him.

╚══════════════╝