Fifty-Six

╔══════════════╗

Steve

I grunted as Emily punched me in the chest and I looked up at her, seeing the twinkle in her eye and a small smirk appear on her face.

Ok. I had to get serious.

As she stepped back, Bucky came from behind but she ducked his attempt of wrapping his arms around her. His eyes went wide as she kneed him in the stomach and slammed her elbow into the middle of his back. I saw the wince of pain on his face and I rushed forward to drag her off him.

I squeezed her tightly and she jumped in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and I froze as her tongue licked my neck, loosening my grip on her. Big mistake. She threw her arms backwards and tossed me over her. I cursed as I landed on my face and she flipped me onto my back, pinning my arms to my chest with her knees.

Thankfully Bucky was quick to act but she jabbed him a few times in the thigh, keeping him away.

"Ow!" He hissed and grabbed her hair, "Time to get up Doll,"

"Steve is out!" Nat screamed in excitement, "Steve is out!"

"God damn," I sighed and Bucky dragged Emily off me. She let out a loud laugh and Bucky swept her legs out from under her, slamming her onto her back.

Emily grunted and grabbed Bucky's arm, moving it from her hair. She hooked her feet under Bucky's and forced him to lay flat on top of her.

"I like it when you're on top," She whispered, "But I prefer to be in charge,"

"Fuck!" He shot out as she managed to flip him onto his back, "I don't think so, Doll,"

Emily let out a small scream of surprise as Bucky tossed her over his head and he jumped to his feet, throwing quick punches and kicks at her. Emily was on form and blocked every single hit thrown at her.

I moved out of the way just in time as she dove away into a roll and swiped the dummy knife from the floor. I saw excitement rush through Bucky's face as he pulled a dummy knife from his back pocket.

"Alright then," Emily said, "Nat, add another 100 bucks to me winning,"

"100 bucks for me to win," Bucky said, "And Steve has to get back into the fight,"

"I won't protest to that," Emily said, "Sam, give Steve a knife please."

"Sure, beautiful,"

I caught the knife Sam threw at me and went to the other side of Emily who was watching us both. She ran her tongue over her bottom lip making me swallow hard. Bucky and I caught each other's eyes and I nodded once.

We both attacked her at once but we couldn't land one fucking hit. I was becoming more frustrated and so was Bucky. I wasn't holding back and I could tell Bucky wasn't either. I wanted to win this because I wanted Emily to be screaming my name out as I fucked her...hard.

"Come on boys," She laughed, "You made this look easy earlier,"

"Ok. I'm done being nice," Bucky muttered, "Steve, time to pin this bitch,"

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty," Emily smirked and I thrust my knife forward at the same time as Bucky.

But Emily dropped and we crashed into each other.

"Fuck!" We grunted at the same time.

Our legs were swept out from beneath us and Emily threw herself onto us, laying across us pretending to stab us with the knife. She was giggling and I was out of breath. Bucky didn't bother getting up and I covered my face with my hands.

"I'm done," Bucky said, "I can't do it. I can't win against her,"

"I can't either,"

"Yes!" Emily jumped to her feet punching the air but I smirked.

"Steve, don't do it," Bucky said.

I threw my leg out and knocked her onto her ass making her scream out. I threw myself on top of her, pinning her wrists beside her head. Bucky jumped onto her legs and pinned her ankles down making her laugh.

"It's too late," Nat grinned, "You gave up. A cute attempt at winning though. Girls, we can share the money and go out at a later date."

"To get wasted?" Emily asked.

"Very," Nat winked at her, "Alright. I'm going to my room now. After I tell Tony his baby sis kicked your asses,"

"Sam!" Emily called as he was walking out of the gym, "I hope you have enough money to treat me to dinner!"

"For you? I have all the money in the world," Sam chuckled and left us alone.

"You can get off me now," Emily said, "I need a shower,"

"Hmm," Bucky said, letting her go, "Then you better get your ass ready. You owe us,"

"Why?" She said as I rolled off her, "I won fair and square,"

"You were distracting us. You licked my neck," I said, smacking her ass.

"And you fondled my ass...and cock," Bucky said.

She grinned, "I couldn't help myself. It was hot. I was hot and bothered from watching you early and damn, I think my panties are soaked,"

My eyes went wide as she climbed out of the ring and I looked at Bucky who had a dark look on his face.

"Ok," Bucky said, "I won't let her get away with that. It's bad enough we got our asses handed to ourselves by our girl, but she cheated. I had to fight off a boner,"

"You aren't the only one," I said, running my hand through my hair, "What do you plan to do?"

"Ambush her in the shower and show her who is in charge," Bucky said, "That girl will be the death of me,"

"You aren't wrong with that," I said, following him out of the gym, "We still need to know her answer. To be honest with you, I'm worried,"

Bucky frowned, "Why?"

"What if she..." I paused, "We can wait until we are in the room,"

"Sure, pal," Bucky nodded, "I'm slightly worried now because you didn't finish what you were going to say,"

We rode the lift up to her floor in silence, and I told Friday to put it on lockdown. Emily was already in the shower, singing along to the music playing on her speaker. I stripped my shirt from my body and Bucky did the same, until we were both in the shower with her, naked.

"Aw, my two boys," Emily giggled, "Feeling sore after you lost?"

"Oh, Doll," Bucky said, dragging her against his body.

I moved around to the front and grabbed her chin, making her part her lips, "You have no fucking idea,"

╚══════════════╝