Twenty-Six

Sexual Content. Threesome. (This will be a longer chapter than normal)

╔══════════════╗

I wasn't sure what had happened after Bucky said that to me. I was too caught up in the moment but when Steve's hands went to my ass I knew shit was real. Steve was laying on his back with me straddling him, his tongue fighting for dominance against mine. The room was stupidly hot and with his hands gripping my ass and running up to the back of my neck, I wasn't sure I could cope.

Not to mention Bucky was laying beside us, his hands down the front of my dress, gripping my breasts and playing with my nipples. It was almost a pleasure overdrive and I knew I'd be in for a long night...or morning. I had no fucking clue what time it was.

Steve groaned into the kiss as I found myself grinding on his ever-growing erection. Despite the clothes we were wearing, I could feel the size of him and he was going to stretch me to the max. I was going to love every fucking second of it.

"Doll," Bucky said, squeezing my breast hard, "Take your dress off. Let us see you,"

I pulled away from the kiss and pulled my dress further up my thighs and I slowly pulled it over my head, tossing it onto the floor. Bucky licked his lips and Steve bit into his lower lip.

"Shit. So fucking hot," Bucky groaned, "Steve, just tell her what you want to do. Doll, are you on birth control?"

"Huh?" I said, watching Steve undo his shirt.

"Birth control. Are you on it, Emily?"

"O-oh. Yeah," I said, "I am. And if you want to know, I'm clean,"

Steve lifted his eyebrow and sat up, throwing his shirt somewhere across the room. My eyes trailed down his toned body and I bit into my lower lip, "Jared?"

"Well yeah," I said, "I made it a habit to get myself tested after we had sex,"

"Smart," Bucky said.

"Hmm," I said and Steve grabbed my face kissing me hard again. He flipped our positions and he pressed me onto the bed, slowly kissing his way down my body. Bucky's hands reached underneath me and unclipped my bra.

I suddenly felt very self-conscious as he pulled it from my body but he grabbed my hands.

"Never cover yourself up, Doll," He said, kissing me, "You're beautiful. Ain't that right, Steve?"

"Gorgeous," He said kissing down my stomach, "E-Emily?"

"Yeah?" I breathed out.

"Is it ok to take these off?" He asked, snapping the waistband of my underwear. I nodded and I heard a rip, "Oops,"

"I liked them," I muttered.

Steve forced my knees apart and Bucky kissed me, trying to calm my nerves down. I moaned when Steve moved his finger between my folds and slipped inside.

"Holy shit," He whispered and my hips bucked up when I felt his tongue flick against my clit.

Steve pressed his hand down on my stomach to stop me from moving and I whimpered at the pressure he was putting on me. My nerve endings were on fire and for someone who had never done this before, I was reaching my orgasm quicker than I ever thought.

Bucky pulled away from the kiss and I arched my back, holding onto the bedsheet's as he sucked at my clit, his finger curled inside catching my g-spot.