Fifty-Three

╔══════════════╗

The water felt refreshing as it cascaded down my body and I closed my eyes, letting out a big sigh. I had snuck out of bed for food, leaving the boys asleep. I had eaten alone and came back to the bedroom to see Steve and Bucky hugging each other, clearly thinking that I was still in bed. I had to take a picture because it was adorable. The way Bucky's head was tucked into Steve's chest and how their arms were wrapped around each other.

It didn't take long to lose my smile. I needed to clear my head after eating so I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. I cried as quietly as I could in the shower until I felt all cried out. I wasn't sure how long I was standing under the water but my fingertips had become all wrinkly. But I had no energy to step out.

"Mind if I join you?"

I jumped at Bucky's voice and looked over my shoulder to see him standing in his jogging bottoms. I shrugged and tipped my face up to the water again. I heard him brush his teeth and a few minutes later Bucky's arms slipped around my waist. He kissed the base of my neck and I turned around, pressing my face against his chest.

"You should have woken us up," He said, "You've been crying,"

"I needed some time alone," I whispered, "I'm sorry. For everything,"

"You don't need to say sorry, Doll. I know what you are going through. Trust me, you don't need to be sorry," Bucky tilted my head up and pressed a kiss to my lips, "I love you, Emily,"

"I love you too," I said throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him hard. He groaned slightly and lifted me into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. My body was almost crushed against the tiles and Bucky pulled my bottom lip between his teeth.

His mouth was hot and desperate as it trailed across my jaw. I threw my head back as he rubbed himself against me. Bucky nibbled and sucked at my throat making me whimper and want more than just kisses.

"God, I need you, Doll," Bucky said huskily in my ear, "I've missed you so fucking much,"

I grabbed Bucky's face and forced him to look at me, "Fuck me,"

"You don't need to ask twice," He growled, shifting slightly and he snapped his fists forward, pushing himself deep inside me, "God, you're so tight,"

"Feel's s-so good," I said, crushing my lips against his again, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, "Right th-there!"

"I'm not gonna last, Doll," Bucky said between the kisses, "I need you to go...now, Doll. I want you to cum on my dick. Scream until you wake Steve up,"

Bucky's thrusting became faster and more intense. Little black dots appeared in my vision and my whole body exploded. I dug my nails into the base of his neck as I screamed out his name.

"Yes, fuck, louder, Doll," Bucky grunted into my ear. He thrust his hips a few more times before he moaned out my name, "I...missed...this,"

My body relaxed and I buried my face into Bucky's neck, "I love you,"

"I love you too but let's get you cleaned up and see if we woke Steve," Bucky said, kissing the top of my head.

"Oh, you did," Steve chuckled and made us jump. We looked over at him and he smirked, yanking his shirt over his head, "Clean up. Let me piss, brush my teeth and get in with you. Buck, next time can you not dribble on my arm?"

Bucky burst into laughter and lowered me to the floor, "Next time don't put your hand on my ass,"

Steve laughed and nodded, "You got a nice ass,"

I found myself smiling as they spoke with each other. I hugged Bucky as they bickered and I closed my eyes enjoying the sound of their voices.

"Count yourself lucky I didn't put my hand on your dick," Steve said, brushing his teeth, "I could have fondled those tits of yours as well,"

"Tits?" Bucky said and I opened my eyes, "Who the fuck...I don't have tits. You have bigger tits than me!"

Steve spat into the sink and laughed, "Emily has bigger tits than the both of us so behave yourself,"

I giggled slightly and Steve stepped into the shower, "I'm glad to see your humour hasn't changed,"

Bucky grabbed the shampoo and began washing his hair, "I've always been the funny friend,"

"Handsome, charming and always won the ladies as well," Steve said and wiggled his eyebrows at me before smacking Bucky on the ass.

"What the fuck!" Bucky said, his voice higher than normal, "What is wrong with you this morning? Keep your hands to yourself you big titty loser!"

"Big titty?" Steve said narrowing his eyes, "Well, this big titty loser saved your ass so many times, so should I start calling you the damsel in distress?"

I rolled my eyes and moved between them, and out of the shower. Neither of them noticed as I wrapped a towel around my body and hair, then walk out of the bathroom to leave them to bicker.

I sat down on the bed and slowly towel dried my hair, enjoying the sounds of their voices. Even though I didn't know who they were when I was taken, I still felt as if I knew them. It was all too familiar.

There was a knock on my door, "Emily? Are you awake?"

"Shit," I muttered and quickly threw on Bucky's top. I grabbed some underwear and opened the door slightly, "Yes?"

"Are you ok?" Tony asked, "I heard you in the kitchen this morning. I wanted to see if you-"

"Stop calling me a big titty loser!"

"Then why don't you lose some weight!"

"Fuck you, damsel in distress!"

"Damsel in distress? Mother fucker, I will end you!"

"I'd like to see you try, metal man,"

I closed my eyes once I saw the anger in Tony's face and he pushed me out of the way. I sighed and closed the door, turning to see Steve and Bucky coming out of the bathroom, a towel hanging low on their waists.

"What the fuck are you two doing in here?" Tony snapped. Steve and Bucky stood there with wide eyes, "Well?"

"We were showering," Bucky said.

"Together?" Tony lifted his eyebrows, "I knew you were best friends but I didn't think you were that close,"

Steve rolled his eyes, "No. It wasn't together,"

"Right," Tony said slowly, "Whatever you say lovebirds. Now, Emily. Get dressed and come downstairs. Pepper has made something to eat and we need to have a talk. Ok?"

"Sure," I said, forcing a smile. Tony kissed me on the cheek and looked at the boys still standing behind me, "Tony. Get out now,"

"Hmm," He said and left the bedroom, closing the door loudly.

"So," I said turning to look at them, "Big titty loser and damsel in distress...you do realise that Tony is going to tell everyone that you are lovers now,"

"Meh," Bucky said with a shrug, "You look good in my top, Doll,"

"Don't change the conversation,"

"Why not?" Steve said, "We have already cuddled and groped each other when we were sleeping,"

"You told me you didn't touch me anywhere other than my ass!" Bucky said punching Steve in the arm, "I hate you. I fucking hate you!"

╚══════════════╝