Seventy-Six

╔══════════════╗

"Tony if you don't start talking then I am going to panic even more,"

"Pregnant," He said, "But...I thought you were tied?"

"So did I!" I cried out, "I mean, that's what Bruce said but I was with the idiots for a while and who knows what they did to me while I was passed out. What if they un-tied my tubes and were going to use me as a breeding machine!"

"Ok, don't ever say that again," Tony said, "It's bad enough that you are fucking two of my friends. At the same time,"

"Or, what if Bruce was mistaken?"

"Bruce is never wrong. Look, why don't we go talk to him and get him to run some tests? Just to make sure?" Tony said and I nodded, "But if you think about it, Steve and Bucky are super soldiers. Maybe their little super-sperm was strong enough to...do you know what? I'm going to stop myself there because I'm grossing myself out,"

"Good. Because you were making me feel gross as well,"

Tony put his arm around me, "It will be ok. I promise,"

Bruce took his glasses off and sat down next to the bed, "Well, you're pregnant,"

"What about my tubes?"

Bruce frowned, "I'm sure I told you that they reversed the procedure when you were with them,"

I opened my mouth to say something then closed my mouth. I bit into my lower lip and nodded.

"I suppose you weren't using protection," Bruce said and Tony scoffed, "You're pregnant now so I can make all the appointments for you. I'll make sure that no one else knows. Have you told the boys?"

"No," I mumbled, "I don't know how to tell them,"

"Start thinking," Bruce said, patting my hand, "Because I think you are further along than you think,"

"Which means what exactly?" Tony asked.

"Are you ok with me doing a scan?" Bruce asked, ignoring Tony.

"I don't have a choice, Bruce," I said, "Do what you have to,"

Tony and I sat in silence in his office. I suddenly burst into laughter making him jump but I could see a smile appear on his face.

"Who would have thought?" I said, wiping tears away from my face, "A nobody from the streets of London is pregnant. How great is that?"

"You weren't a nobody,"

"Right, sure," I shook my head and picked at my nails, "Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared," I felt my bottom lip tremble as I looked at him, "I'm so scared,"

Tony put his arm around me and nodded, "It's scary. But you don't have anything to worry about. We will all be here for you, Emily. If you want, talk to Pepper. She will ease your mind,"

"I don't know what to do about the boys. How should I tell them?"

Tony suddenly chuckled, "Tell them while they are fucking you,"