Thirty-Nine

TW: Assault/violence, knives and a stabbing....with a random object

╔══════════════╗

Call me stupid or call me brave. Whatever people wanted to call me, I knew that I was getting under their skin. I was good at that.

I just wished I had become numb from their kicks and punches. Not to mention the slices scattered over my skin from Slasher's favourite knife. The knife he carved my name into his chest with.

Slasher grabbed my throat and shook me, making me look at him through my swollen eyes and he laughed, "Even with a face like that you are still beautiful,"

"Good thing I can barely see yours," I whispered out, my throat burning in pain, "You never were my taste,"

Slasher backhanded me and I groaned in pain, "Count yourself lucky, bitch. We need you."

"Yippee," I said and coughed, my blood splattering onto my bare thighs and floor.

"Get some rest, whore," Jester giggled and I felt the chains being untied. I pulled my arms across my chest almost whimpering in pain and the door slammed, leaving me in the dimly lit room. I tried to stand but my legs gave way and I dropped onto the puddle of blood by my feet.

"Fuck," I whispered and tried to push myself up but to no success. I closed my eyes and rolled onto my back, my body screaming out in pain.

I was fucked. There was no doubt about it. We should have known that it could be a possible trap but I didn't think. No one did. To be honest, I didn't think they were smart enough to set a trap.

I covered my face with my hands as I began to cry and I didn't care if anyone could hear me.

God, I was so stupid.

I should have fucking known!

My body shivered as the temperature dropped in the room and I wished I was home in bed with my two soldiers. Or even watching a movie with my brother or gossiping with Nat and Wanda. I wouldn't even care if I was out for a fucking run with Sam.

I just wanted to be home. I wanted my family.

I wanted the people I loved.

I wasn't sure how long I was on the floor but someone rudely woke me up. With a kick to the face.

I hissed out in pain and my ears were horrified by Jester's giggle, "God, you are so annoying,"

"I'm glad you think that, Venus," He grabbed the tops of my arms and yanked me to my feet, shoving me towards the door, "You are allowed to use the bathroom. Piss. Shit, who cares. Finish and then you will be in here again. We have a surprise for you,"

"Again, yippee," I muttered and he punched the back of my head, knocking me to my knees.

"Keep your mouth shut, whore," He said in my ear, "Unless you want me to fill it with something,"

"Can it be bitten off?" I snapped back and I saw his lip twitch, "Stick anything unwanted in my mouth and I'll fucking bite it off. Got it?"

Jester giggled again and yanked me to my feet with my hair, "Good thing I was talking about a gun then,"