chapter four

"WOAHH!" exclaimed Mistake.

She was staring at the largest and most prestigious school in the world, yet they didn't require uniforms. What an iconic school.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO BECOME THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN THIS SCHOOL AND ASK ALL MY FRIENDS TO BULLY YOU!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'M GONNA BE SOOOO POPULAR AND QUIRKY AND COOL!!!" squealed Ronald McDonald.

"Apologies, Ronald, I didn't hear you. May you repeat that???" asked Mistake, annoyed.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO BECOME THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN THIS SCHOOL AND ASK ALL MY FRIENDS TO BULLY YOU!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'M GONNA BE SOOOO POPULAR AND QUIRKY AND COOL!!!" squealed Ronald McDonald.

"Dearest sister Ronald McDonald, I must ask why you would want your clique buddies to bully me."

Ronald McDonald sighed. "To put you in your place! You already tried to overthrow my business. That was absolutely out of line. Also, if you talk normally and not all stupid and fancy, we miiiiight bully you less."

"Okay, you guys can fight later. Right now you better unpack your bags and Ronald McDonald, my baby, see if your roommates are rich and popular," said Barbara excitedly, "And Mistake, try marrying into a rich family so that we can manipulate you into giving us a status upgrade and their whole fortune! Uhh, I mean so that you can be successful and finally do something with your life! TATAAAA~"

"If nothing else, we don't have to deal with our mother and the stubbornness she frequently displays anymore," sighed Mistake.

"You do know I'm telling Mommy you said that, right?" said Ronald McDonald.

"'Mommy'?" Mistake questioned, crossing her arms and waiting for her sister's answer.

"Yeah! Mommy! I love her so much!!!!!!!!" Ronald McDonald happily cheered, not knowing what "Mommy" means as you get older.

"Quickly, everyone will be throwing extravagant parties and we're just going to be sitting here! We must get that status upgrade for our mother!"

"Not you! You won't understand how to be a rich and famous person!" Ronald McDonald sneered, putting on her tenth layer of lip gloss on her teeth. "I got this super duper fancy dancy ball gown pretty detty betty LIP GLOSS from the guy who watches me while I sleep. He sold it to me for printed pictures of my toes!! Anyway!!! This lip gloss makes me look SOOO good and pretty and cool."

Mistake hid a laugh. "I happen to agree with you, dearest sister. I absolutely adore the look of 'a 4-year-old snuck into their mother's drawers and stole the neon-hot-disco-ball-more-eye-burning-than-the-sun pink lip gloss' on you," she said sarcastically.

"Your opinion means nothing," scoffed Ronald McDonald, "I get that comment all the time."

Mistake crossed her arms. "Is that really a thing to brag about- ''

The school bell rings.

"Er, I assume that means we must enter the school."