chapter twenty-five

"... Am I dead??" Wendy asked.

"No," replied Mistake, who was now floating in the air.

"B-b-but what just h-happened... WHY ARE YOU T-THAT??? And why am I THIS?!?!"

Mistake looked around, as if she was looking for the answer on the floor. Eventually, she said, "Ummm, I do not happen to know. I'm not a genie; I'm simply a— well, hm, to be frank, I do not know what I am."

"Well," said Ronald as she walked back into frame, "Definitely not a platypus!"

"Boo that. Platypus or not, I'm going to DEFEAT YOU!!"

"Ugh... I never knew my ex-idol was so stubborn and persistent," sighed Mistake as her angel wings started changing colour, with an ethereal voice emitting from them. "Wait a minute... is it just my vision, or are my wings changing colours? They were white merely seconds ago; now they happen to be blue!"

"MISTAKE HAS SINGING MOOD RING WINGS?! NO FAIR! I'M JUST A DISCO BOOBS CLOWN..."

"Dearest sister Ronald McDonald, why are you calling them 'singing mood ring wings?' They are not rings! They are simply wings! The correct descriptor and phrase to describe them would simply be 'mood WINGS!'" Mistake said.

"If I pluck them off your CORPSE and wrap them around my fingers, then they'll be rings." threatened Wendy, still on the floor from the time she tripped on a stone and got so scared she de-transformed.

"Ebony... No wait. Wednesda- No wait. WENDY! I don't think you're in the right mind for a fight. You're too blinded by your anger and frustration to think clearly. Don't do something you'll regret." stated the angel in Mistake.

"No, no, call me Ebony, I need to transform back to become powerful enough to fight."

"Maybe you'll transform again under the right circumcision," said Ronald, with a sinister smile.

"I- holy shit, pardon my language, but... dear sister Ronald... the word you are looking for is CIRCUMSTANCES!!" shouted Mistake.

Ebony was confused about Ronald's statement, so she asked, "What's that supposed to- WOAH!!"

RONALD'S DISCO BOOBS WERE OUT!!!

"Let's charge up these bad boys..." said Ronald, as the lasers were slowly forming.

Wendy and Mistake ran towards each other, both scared for their lives. Ronald Mcdonald was scary enough on her own, but with LAZERS and BOOBS and BOOB LASERS????

"ALRIGHT!! THEY'RE READYY~" exclaimed the disco boobs clown, "BE PREPARED TO GET ADMINISTERED~~~"

Mistake stopped screaming for her life and stared at Ronald. "...Dear sister, Ronald McDonald, do you happen to mean... ANNIHILATED?"

"SHUT UP!" screamed Ronald, as she grabbed her jiggly balls and aimed towards the 2 scaredy cats.

A LASER SHOT HERE!

AND A LASER SHOT THERE!

AND A LASER SHOT AT...

*GASP*

MISTAKE??