chapter twenty-three

Previously on The Ultra Legendary Super Amazing Mega Rare Never Seen Before Long Lost Hybrid Dragon Demon Wolf Snake Angel Princess is the Hated Child:

"Tell me!" Mistake screamed impatiently, then remembered she wasn't emo and therefore didn't have emotions. "I mean, tell me," she said neutrally.

"You don't have to know if it'll be too hard on you, I can already see how it's affecting you..."

"I. WOULD. LIKE. TO. KNOW. NOW!!!!!" screamed Mistake, not even trying to sound emotionless anymore.

"Well, If you're sure..." Ebony said...

Present Time...

"I don't know how to say this... but," said Ebony, hesitating to tell Mistake any information.

"JUST HURRY UP!!!"

"ALRIGHT! It's just that.............................................................."

"WHAT."

"............YOUR MOM..............."

"WHAT ABOUT MY MOM???!?!?!?!?!?"

"SHE'S........ DEAD!!!"

Ebony shut her eyes, expecting Mistake to burst into flames out of sadness. When she opened her eyes back after a while, she was welcomed by Mistake's and Ronald's blank stares.

"What? Do you hate your mom or something? No judgement, I did too...... she never understood my emo tendencies........."

"Ebony..." said Mistake in a deep voice.

"...Yes?"

"Listen, I truly do not mean to be condescending in any way, however... Do you not have ANY knowledge about my family? EVERYBODY knows my mother is already dead!"

"I hate agreeing with Mistake, but she's right in this case... That's basically her whole personality."

"Hey, I was just trying to help... There's NO NEED to lash out on me like that. You're no different from that spoiled brat of a sister you have!"

Before Mistake could say anything, Ronald McDonald gasped.

"Listen, Wendy. I was the one who helped start your business and helped it thrive. You borrowed BILLIONS of dollars from me and told me to keep quiet about it, I've been doing just that and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PAID ME BACK YET!! THE NET WORTH OF WENDYS IS 4 AND A HALF BILLION DOLLARS AS OF AUGUST 17 2023!!!!!"

"Ronny..."

"DON'T RONNY ME! I KNEW FROM THE FIRST TIME I TALKED TO YOU THAT I SHOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN... BUT YOU USED MY INSECURITIES AND MY DESIRE TO BE PRAISED IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANTED!"

Mistake stood there in shock. Maybe Ronald wasn't the villain the entire time, but it was Wendy... she thought to herself. After all, Ronald had grown up with Barbara always telling her that Mistake sucked. It makes sense that it was internalised! All admiration she had for Ebony shattered, and Mistake quickly adjusted her hair to make sure there was no side part.

Mistake dropped to the ground in shock because she was so shocked by this shocking information.

"Ebony......... I can't BELIEVE this............... you really do suck........" she mumbled, shocked.

"AHEM, what was that Mistake? I didn't quite hear you..." asked Ebony, with a sarcastic tone.

"I said, you REALLY DO SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mistake shouted out of shock, breaking the world record for loudest shouted word ever (121.7 dB).

"Is that really the best insult you can make?? You NEED me Mistake. Without me, you would've been like soooo basic and *shudder* preppy. You'd be like all those lonely and sad people who sit alone at lunch. Your whole LIFE revolves around ME. I created you. I made you who you are. I made you." Ebony paused for a moment before delivering the last line of her monologue. "And, Mistake... You are emo. It is your destiny."

Ronald marched up to Ebony.

"How DARE you try to manipulate my SISTER!! You've done this to me all those years ago, but I did nothing because I knew how to deal with it. However, if you lay your hand on FRAGILE, WEAK, SCAREDY-CAT MISTAKE... Then... You... Will................................ Be.................... EXECUTED!!!"

Ebony scoffed, "Executed?? By who. I bet you spoiled brats can't even lay your hands on a FLY!"

"BET," Ronald McDonald shouted. Mistake backed away as Ronald attempted to punch Ebony. However, one of the Ebony-Dark'ness-Dementia-Raven-Way's powers is SUPER FIGHTING POWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!