chapter fifty

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!! IT WAS THE VASE'S."

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING AN INANIMATE OBJECT??"

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME??"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE IT??"

"OK BUT THAT'S BECAUSE THE VASE SUCKS!!! IT BROKE!!! IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BREAK!!" Shed shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A FRAGILE OBJECT TO DO WHEN IT'S BEING PULLED DOWN MY GRAVITY??" David screamed.

"BUT IT WAS ON THE CARPET!!!!" Shed shrieked, almost breaking the world record for loudest word ever. Key word: ALMOST.

Ronald and David covered their ears, feeling their drums shake.

"BRO, SCHOOL CARPET IS SO MUSTY. IT'S CRUNCHY FROM ALL THE BODILY FLUIDS DRYING UP!!"

"EWEWEW!!!" Ronald covered her ears. "Also, you guys are being so loud. We're not gonna be very stealthy if you stay like that. We just have to find my EVIL sister!"

Suddenly, a scream was heard, followed by lasers which sounded very holy.

"AHHHHHH!!! I THINK SHE'S ON ANOTHER KILLING SPREE!!" Shed ran around, knocking into every single object in his way.

"CALM DOWN. YOU'LL BE THE NEXT DEAD SHED IF YOU KEEP THIS UP!!" David shouted calmly.

As a defence mechanism, Shed transformed into alpha Oli London. "AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" he howled, shattering everything in the building.

"GUYS... I DON'T WANNA DIE NOW!!" Ronald crouched down and sobbed her sorrows away, LOUDLY.

"How's she howling more than me?"

"Honestly, I have no idea."

Ronald stopped SOBBING to stare at them. "It's because I'm an ALPHA," she said. "OBVIII!!"

"WEREN'T YOU A #OMEGA #SUBMISSIVE #BREEDABLE #LOOKING_FOR_AN_ALPHA???? IT'S LITERALLY ON ALL YOUR POSTS..."

"Well, yeah, but... WHATEVER, LET'S MOVE ON!!!" Ronald said. Suddenly, her eyes widened. "MISTAKE????"

"THAT'S MISTAKE???" Shed's jaw dropped to the floor, "Maybe she hadn't had her growth spurt in this world yet..."

"I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!" Ebony huffed, "Wait... Didn't Shed die? Mistake literally killed him right in front of me."

"THAT TODDLER KILLED ME???"

"Pardon me, but it seems like my appearance is deceiving you. I'm a teenager who devolved into a toddler, then suddenly regained my extreme intelligence once again."

"I DON'T REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING..."

"Umm... May I inquire about the reason why you speak oddly? I am aware that MY method of speech is unique too, however, yours is as if you have knowledge of the future..."

David stepped in and stated, "That's because he does."

"W-what do you mean..." Ebony trembled, the thought of Shed being more powerful instilled fear into her non-existent soul. 

"Ugh. I really don't want to explain this again."

Mistake examined Shed and said, "Allow me to share my hypothesis. This Shed actually came from another universe, world, or timeline..." 

The multiverse man's jaw dropped to the floor, "HOW'D YOU KNOW???"

"I simply made an educated guess!! Aren't I so observative and GENIUS!! You have to say yes."

Everyone stood there, unsure of what they should say.

Shed interrupted the silence, "Do Mistakes just evolve every time I travel to another place... THIS ONE IS MUCH MORE COMPLEX THAN THE OTHERS!!!"

"Are you saying, I'm the most intelligent and knowledgeable version of myself... MUAHAHAHA!!! PERFECT FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!"

"OH NO!! MAMMA MIA!! SHE'S STILL CORRUPT AND EVIL!!!" Ronald exclaimed.

"Why are you surprised, I had a whole monologue about that..."

"Yea, but there was a slight undertone of jealousy in your speech."

Shed sighed, "I guess Ronald DEVOLVED in this universe because WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS ABOUT MY OWN MURDER??? BUT NEVERTHELESS, WE HAVE TO GET RID OF HER!!!!" 

The sentence echoed throughout the school.

"W-what... You're gonna kill me? I know I'm corrupt but I'm not THAT corrupt!!"

"Uhhh... Teehee!!"