chapter ten

authors note... we wrote this in 10 minutes. it's so bad but we refuse to edit <33

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Mistake woke up to hear her microwave beeping, waking her up. Her macaroni and chicken strips were ready.

Wait, that's not right, the authors said.

Mistake woke up to hear her alarm beeping, waking her up. Today was the first day of classes. She shivered under her blankets and turned her alarm off.

"Hi Mistake," said David, hovering over her bed menacingly.

"AHH!" Mistake screamed. "DAVID WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME THATS SO CREEPY I'M ONLY 1 YEAR OLD! AND YOU'RE A CRUSTY DUSTY OLD MAN, LIKE 70 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING."

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?! I'm EXACTLY 69 YEARS OLD AND 420 DAYS YEARS OLD, AND THIS YOUTHFUL, PLUMP, JUICY, BABY-SOFT SKIN IS HERE TO STAY," David shouted back.

Mistake rubbed her eyes, not believing what she was seeing. "Dave... Are you wearing a fur suit and a maid dress..."

Then she blinked.

Mistake rubbed her eyes, not believing what she was seeing. "Dave... Are you wearing an anime schoolgirl outfit while holding a Levi Ackerman body pillow..."

David's face went red. "IT'S NOT LEVI!!! IT'S.....................BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

GASP

Mistake woke up to hear her microwave beeping, waking her up. Her macaroni and chicken strips were ready.

"Ah, I must've dozed off..." said a confused, scared, and concerned Mistake.

"Mistake, turn off the damn microwave!" she heard someone yell. It was an oddly familiar voice...

"Sorry, David!" she yelled. She got up and turned off the portable microwave that was on the bedside table.

"We should probably get the microwaves that only beep a few times and stop," stated Wendy. "The sound is piercing through my quiet writing time." She paused. "But then again... the jarring sound is just what I need for this scene." She began typing again on her typewriter.

"And wannabe Wednesday dancing time," said David.

"HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE A CONNECTION TO MY DARK SIDE~" *cue gacha life song such as "devils don't fly," "angel with a shotgun," "darkside," "how to be a heartbreaker," or "silent scream"* 

"Oh my, what is this wonderful music?" asked Mistake, in awe.

"AHH NOOO!!!! MISTAKE! DON'T GET INFECTED BY THE AWFUL GACHA PHASE!!!" screamed David.

"Ok! I won't" said Mistake cheerily as she skipped away to watch Gacha Heat.