chapter twenty

Although everyone agreed Mistake was just a common platypus (Gerry even announced it), the sweat on Ms. Gacha's palms caused the transformation sceptre (or scepter, for the Americans) to slip out of her hands.

Her legs started trembling and her hands started trembling and her feet started trembling and her arms started trembling and her belly started trembling and her fingers started trembling and her toes started trembling and her hair started trembling and her nostril hair started trembling and her eyebrows started trembling and her moustache started trembling and her chin started trembling and her gluteus maximus started trembling and her thighs started trembling and her calves started trembling and her fingernails started trembling and her moles started trembling and her belly-button started trembling and her nose started trembling and her nostrils started trembling and her upper lip started trembling and her lower lip started trembling and her lips started trembling and her toenail bacteria started trembling and her 5 armpit hairs started trembling and her acne started trembling and her ears started trembling and her earwax started trembling and the random droplet in her left ear started trembling and her loose hairs still stuck in her hair because she hasn't brushed or conditioned out those pieces of hair started trembling and her 0.01% bacteria left on her hands after using 99.99% bacteria cleaning soap started trembling and she...

started to tremble.

"S-surely, i-it can't b-be..." stammered Ms. Gacha, "but... it must be... i-is Mistake the ultra legendary super amazing mega rare never seen before long lost hybrid dragon demon wolf snake angel princess...?"

The whole crowd went silent. Even WhiteBoy. Suddenly, everyone jumped towards Mistake.

"Mistake! We're besties right???"

"Yea, we only isolated you this whole time because you were too cool!!"

"Don't you remember that one time I looked at the pencil sharpener next to you while looking out for teachers to see if I got caught bullying that random kid??"

The only person who didn't act like that was Ronald McDonald. "UMMMMMMM, AK-SHU-ELL-EE," she shouted, "THAT IS A LIE. Ms. Gacha is CLEARLY just trying to make Mistake look COOL, for some reason. And it's EMBARRASSING that it's working. Mistake is LITERALLY just a common platypus."

Whispers erupted from the crowd.

"I wonder how much Mistake bribed Ms. Gacha to do that."

"I really begged at a peasants knees for nothing *gag*"

"Ugh. Can't believe we fell for that... that's embarrassing asf."

"Oh yea... Aren't they sisters? And Ronald is only a common... so it makes sense..."

"No, they're step siblings, but they grew up together... that probably had the same effect as blood siblings."

"How do you know so much about them, are you a loser?"

"Umm, no, I'm literally Ronald McDonald's best friend..."

"SILENCE!" a BOLD voice shouted.

This word shocked everyone and made them realize they were talking too loud, as the only correct way to exist is through silence.

"Whatever I've been hearing through your little whispers has been unacceptable... Princess or not, you should be treating others like how you want to be treated... with respect." stated Ms. Gacha through a microphone.

Gerry quickly interrupted and shoved the principal aside, "Of course, this doesn't mean mistake Mistake isn't still a mistake. Like, Mistake is definitely a mistake! But we shouldn't treat Mistake as if they were a mistake!"

"But that loser isn't even a princess!"
"Or anything cool!"

Mistake was very annoyed with all the people talking SHIT about her. "And? Ronald McDonald is quite literally a BOOBS DISCO CLOWN. Adding on, have any of you even SEEN WhiteBoy's transformation?! He's the ANTITHESIS of coolness!"

"Mistake's species is still yet to be determined," said Gerry, even though he'd said that Mistake was definitely a common platypus.

"Now he's just going against his own words!"

"I never knew the school staff was so easily bribed..."

"ARGH! This is just giving me a headache... Everyone must exit the McDonalds area and return to their assigned dorms immediately, excluding Mistake, Ronald McDonald, and the school staff."

Everyone poofed out of existence, going to their dorms. Everyone except for Mistake, Ronald McDonald, and the school staff, of course. (the school staff is just Ms. Gacha and Mr. Simon. Gerry is an honourary school staff in this case)