chapter fourteen

"Okay everyone, let's begin. Could everyone please line up in front of me please? Thanks!"

Everyone lined up in front of Gerry Mandering.

"Ok ok, HOT PEOPLE IN FRONT! WE MUST LOOK GOOD FOR THE LIVESTREAM!"

Ronald McDonald sauntered up to the front of the line. "Hot person, coming through!"

When Gerry saw Ronald McDonald, he said, "Um, you misheard me. I said HOT people at the front."

Ronald McDonald put her hands on her hips. "Ex-CUSE me," she exclaimed, "I AM hot."

"Back of the line, please."

"Mistake, you should go to the front!" said WhiteBoy playfully. Mistake decided to go for it. She nervously walked up the line, going to the front.

"HER?! IN THE FRONT?! ARE YOU SEEING RIGHT??????????" screamed Ronald McDonald.

Mistake burst into tears.

"UMM, MR. MANDERING~ I feel like we shouldn't force our students to rank themselves by appearance, as we care about them and their mental health greatly~ You should just pick at random!" said Ms. Gacha in a passive-aggressive manner.

"B-But, THE LIVESTREAM!"

"Screw that! I'll just pick then," Ms Gacha said. She walked over to Wednesday and tapped her on the shoulder with the magical transformation stick (she stole it from Gerry when no one was looking).

Wednesday was starry-eyed. "What do I do when I start to transform?" she asked.

"Close your eyes, breathe deeply, and try not to shit your pants."

"Okay." Wednesday closed her eyes, inhaled DEEPLY, and focused on not shitting her pants.

Suddenly, a flock of raven ravens started surrounding her, creating a tornado-like pattern. Everyone could only watch as Wendy was surrounded by these raven ravens.

Suddenly, screams of agony were heard from the tornado.

"Should we help her?"

"Nah, this is normal for an emo transformation," Gerry said. "She'll be fine. Probably."

"PROBABLY??" screamed everyone in the audience.

"Yeah! Probably!"

Once the ravens finally started to slow down, Mistake could see parts of Wendy. Her hair was super long now, with streaks of purple. Her skin was ghostly pale.

With one final CACAWW, the ravens flew away.

"...Wednesday?"

"I am no longer Wednesday." The person's head turned around. "My name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way."

Wednesday - no, Ebony's hair was long, reaching her mid-back, and black with purple streaks and red tips. Her eyes had turned icy blue, like Elsa.

"Ah, an Ebony-Dark'ness-Dementia-Raven-Way. Ultra rare," Gerry said.

"Yeah, I'd better be ultra rare, I'm not common, like other girls."

"Alright," said Ms. Gacha while clasping her hands, "who's next?"

"MY TURN MY TURN!!!" Ronald shouted. "I WANNA BE A PRINCESS!!!"

"MY TURN MY TURN!!!" David shouted. "I WANNA BE A PRINCESS TOO!!!"

"How about... WhiteBoy?" suggested Mistake.

"Sure! WhiteBoy Overrated, your turn," Ms. Gacha smiled.

"AHH!! I'M SCARED! WHAT IF I END UP BEING A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MY FAMILY?!"

"Then it is what it is! You can't escape your destiny..." said Gerry, creepily...

"Okay," sighed WhiteBoy. "I'll do it."

"Ok, you know the drill. TRANSFORM!!" Ms Gacha whacked WhiteBoy with the magical transformation stick.

"OW!!!"

"Don't shit yourself!"

WhiteBoy closed his eyes. A bunch of red LEDs surrounded him. HORNY and passionate moans could be heard in the distance.

"Oh dear lord..." everyone said.

"IS HE GONNA SPAWN WITH A BIGGER DICK?!" screamed Ronald excitedly.

Finally, FINALLY, the sounds faded into silence, the LEDs fell to the ground, and WhiteBoy Overrated started walking slowly through a red cloud of smoke.

"Hey!! I DIDN'T TRANSFORM!! I LOOK THE SAME!!" he shouted. "JUST SHIRTLESS AND–" he looked down. "IM SMALLER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Everyone looked at him up and down. Tight leather pants, pepperoni nipples, handcuffs in hand...

"Hey, Y/N," smirked WhiteBoy as he seductively strode towards Mistake.

"Oh wow, that's a Straight-Boy-Thirst-Trapper if I've ever seen one," Gerry laughed. "Sorry buddy, you're just Common."

"EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW! AHHHH!" shouted Mistake as she was running away from a thirsty teenager.

"OKAY! Let's just quickly remove WhiteBoy from the premises, then we can do the next one. We have kids watching this, you know," Gerry said.

WhiteBoy is forcibly removed from the McDonalds parking lot