chapter thirty-seven

Ronald ran all the way to her home, where Barbara was. She kicked down the wooden door and burst inside.

"MOMMY!! YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS JUICY NEWS!"

Barbara stopped kissing the life-size chocolate statue of her daughter and looked over. "Shouldn't you be dating rich people right now? Stop wasting my time and GO BACK."

Ronald rolled her eyes and said, "MOMMYYY!!! YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT MY TRANSFORMATION!!"

"OH MY GOSH... I KNEW IT! YOU'RE THE ULTRA LEGENDARY SUPER AMAZING MEGA RARE NEVER SEEN BEFORE LONG LOST HYBRID DRAGON DEMON WOLF SNAKE ANGEL PRINCESS!! WE CAN FINALLY KILL OFF MISTAKE!"

Ronald sighed and began her transformation, the disco lights shot out and her nose changed form.

Barbara gasped, "I..."

"What do you thiiiiiiink?" Ronald McDonald asked, a proud look on her face. She knew that her mother would ALWAYS back her up, even if she was only a common—

"Ronny... YOU'RE SUCH A MISTAKE! YOU'RE MORE OF A MISTAKE THAN MISTAKE."

"B-BUT MOM! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVOURITE... HOW DARE YOU SAY THOSE WORDS TO ME! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU!!" Ronald burst into tears.

Barbara crossed her arms out of disappointment, "Honey... I only liked you because I thought YOU'D be the princess."

"HOW WOULD THAT EVEN WORK?? I WAS BORN FROM YOU... AND YOU WEREN'T A QUEEN! DIDN'T YOU ONLY MARRY DAD BECAUSE HE WAS ROYALTY??"

"Y-yes but..."

"UGH- USE YOUR BRAIN!" Ronald stomped her feet on the floor as her face turned rose gold.

"RONALD!! DID I TEACH YOU TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AROUND YOUR MOTHER?? I TAUGHT YOU BETTER!"

The disco boobs clown looked down at the floor and clenched her fists.

"M-mother? Barbara. You aren't my mom anymore..."

Her mom took a step back, "W-what do you mean? RONALD! Y-YOU KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU RIGHT?? YOU CAN STILL GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY ONCE YOU MARRY INTO THE RICH!!"

"You never loved ME! All you ever loved was status and money..."

SLAP

"WHO TAUGHT YOU TO SAY THESE THINGS ABOUT YOUR MOTHER... WAS IT THAT USELESS SCHOOL? OR THAT PRINCIPAL OF YOURS?"

Ronald fell to the floor and grabbed her swollen cheek, "Everyone was right about you..."

"Excuse me?"

"I came ALL THIS WAY to tell you about my achievements because I thought you TRULY loved me... I guess I was wrong."

"Ronny... STOP IT."

Ronald picked herself up and walked towards the door.

"Oh yea... I forgot to mention..."

"What is it now?" asked an irritated Barbara.

"Mistake is..."

"DEAD? YES, FINALLY!!!"

"NO! She's...

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY YOU BRAT!!"

"She's the princess..."

BAM

The door slammed shut.