chapter eight

Mistake and Ronald McDonald (+ Mistake's fanboys) arrive at the office.

"I must ask; why do you all happen to be following us?" Mistake asked them right before they entered the office.

The others all shrugged. "We're gonna get our keys," a random popular mean girl said.

"I don't care about that, I'm just in love with you, Mistake!! I'll do anything for just a kiss!" WhiteBoy said, on his knees. Mistake looked at him with disdain and pity on her face.

"Become a cat maid," she said jokingly, but WhiteBoy nodded eagerly and ran off to his dorm.

Wait a minute, thought Mistake, why am I not speaking in old English... I must fix this... also why does he have a cat maid outfit in his dorm...

"Yfel gêrscipe!" Mistake yelled out. "I was joking!"

Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran approached her from behind and asked, "Why are you screaming in the middle of the hall Mistake? You're holding up the line for the dorm keys and schedules."

"Oh my apologies, I was calling for an acquaintance, WhiteBoy Overrated. I do ask; do you know him?"

"W-WhiteBoy... MISTAKE STAY AWAY FROM HIM! He's my biggest nemesis! He was my best friend until he stole my girlfriend! After that, we started grade 2 and my girlfriend told me she wouldn't invite me to her big birthday party because he told her that I didn't invite him to my big birthday party!" Shed lowered his voice. "I did invite him, but he just didn't go."

"MISTAKE! STOP TALKING AND GET THE SCHEDULE AND KEY!" yelled Ms. Gacha.

After everyone got their keys

"When I open that dorm, I better see the hottest and richest guy in this school," said Ronald McDonald. When she opened her dorm door, she shrieked in disgust as she saw the person she hated the most: Mistake. She looked at the other people.

Ronald Mcdonald gasped in shock as she saw her old best friend, Wendy NoLastName, and an old friend's other brother, Colonel Harland David Sanders.

"Look who it is! Nerdy Wendy and too-old-to-be-in-school David!!!" jeered Ronald McDonald.

David lifted his glasses. "Ronald... McDonald? It's been so long; you've grown up so much!" He chuckled like an old man because he was an old man (he failed school a lot). "You may call me Dave."

Wendy looked up. She locked her eyes on Ronald McDonald. "Ronald McDonald?" she said, her voice as hard as a rock (and my dick).

"OH EM GEE!!! WENDY?! I could hardly even recognize you!" Ronald McDonald said, jaw dropped. "You look so- so-"

"Different? Haha, yeah, I dyed my hair black and now I'm emo. You can also call me Wednesday," Wendy said. In the background, Mistake nodded wisely.

"Well, I heard both of you guys own multi-billionaire companies! I would like to say it's all because of me and you should hand over 90% of your profits, present and future," Ronald McDonald asserted.

"But our fast food restaurants are our hard work. You can't just waltz in here, make false claims, and demand our profits," said Wednesday.

"How else am I supposed to pay for my retirement and dentures!?" David asked.

"You refuse to give me any credit, even after all these years of me helping and supporting you," stated Ronald McDonald with the straightest of straight faces. "I can't believe this. You both are so ungrateful!"

Suddenly, WhiteBoy burst through the door with a cat maid outfit, complete with cat socks and paws.

"MISTAKE! I did what you requested! Meow~" he said. Mistake made a disgusted face at him.

"Fuck off," she said. "And, I beg you, change out of that. Good gracious..."

"Okay Mistake!" WhiteBoy hung his head and walked out of the dorm room.

"Who was that... and why was he in a cat maid dress..." asked everybody, including the authors and all the readers (and the authors' families).

"Oh, that was simply an acquaintance of mine. He's got a big fat crush on me." Mistake waved her arm around. "It's eternally annoying. But oh well."

The room was silent, then laughter was heard from 1000 miles away.

"THAT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" said Ronald McDonald, "They always fall for me instead! I'm so hot <3 and an omegaaa looking for an alpha male #hottie #submissiveandbreedable #singlepringle #wannabemarried4lifeeee #pixarmom."

"... Well then, I'm off to bed," Mistake said. Wednesday nodded.

Mistake headed to her room and walked in... then everyone heard a scream.