chapter nineteen

"Ugh..." Simon scoffed, "How dare you wake me up from my unconscious state if you're just going to make me watch these 2 lovebirds make out. I'll go back to scouting people for my MANY shows. Toodaloo~"

"Just a recap to display this schools diversity, we have an ULTRA RARE Ebony-Dark'ness-Dementia-Raven-Way, a common Straight-Boy-Thirst-Trapper, an EPIC Fairy Princess, a LEGENDARY Dula Peep, a RARE alpha male Oli London, an uncommon Sid the Sloth child drug addict, and a common disco boobs clown," listed Gerry Mandering. "We still have one more student to go, but look at that! So many rare breeds!" He turned to Ms. Gacha. "If we breed them together, we can get even RARER breeds."

"And that's me..." stated Mistake, trying to be cool and all with her side part. "My turn..." She squealed on the inside because she really thought that she impressed Ebony with her cool intro.

"I guess this isn't the year..." mumbled Ms. Gacha.

"We should turn off the livestream, there's no one else recording worthy," stated Mr. Gerry. His camera crew turned off their cameras.

"Hurry up and HIT ME," said Mistake in cursive.

"What?"

"HURRY UP AND HIT ME!!!!" Mistake was eager to see if she'd also become an Ebony-Dark'ness-Dementia-Raven-Way.

"OKAY! OKAY! DON'T SHIT YOUR PANTS!" Ms. Gacha tapped Mistake on the head with the magical transformation stick.

Powerful rainbow shockwaves caused everyone in the audience to fly backwards.

"WOAH... IT'S THE SONIC RAINBOOM FROM MY LITTLE PONY!!" Gerry said. "THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH THE MOST POWERFUL OF POWERFUL TRANSFORMATIONS."

Mistake started spinning and flying up, high into the sky. She was having a Sailor Moon transformation. Sparkles and stars surrounded her, while portals to different galaxies opened up.

Along with this, Mistake began to glow brightly. Her clothes were ripped off her body and were replaced with a wonderful #0048ba, #b0bf1a, #d891ef, #9400d3, #ff1493, #edC9af, #c2b280, #ccff00, #bf00ff, #50c878, #e48400, #ff00ff, #87421f, #ff5470, #eedC82, #3fff00, #ff7a00, #df73ff, #b2ffff, #ccccff, #cf1020, #fdff00, #ff6e4a, #c8296e, #ffcba4, #1f005e, #df00ff, #66ff66, #893843, and #00fffe. (we'll include a colour palette, or 3, to show you at the end of the chapter!!)

Her theme song, Money Machine, played in the background while she twirled. Blobfish started dropping from the sky, as if they had been dropped from the sky. Wolves started hissing and snakes started howling. A halo landed on Mistake's head (but gracefully) and wings sprouted from her back. She was engulfed in flame for a second, and when it passed, Mistake was covered in scales.

"OH MY GOD!!" Gerry said. "TURN THE CAMERAS BACK ON!!!!" But his camera crew was nowhere to be seen, ashes were left in their place.

"WOO! I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM!!!"

"WAIT! This looks... familiar..." mumbled Ms. Gacha, "GERRY! What is she?"

"I think she's just a common platypus, she may look hybrid but those webbed feet may say otherwise. Platypi? Platypuses? Platypeepee? Whatever they're called, they're notorious for having intense transformations."

"That must be a lie! There's no way a common would have that great of a transformation. Didn't you say it yourself Mr. Gerry? Those transformations are for the GREATEST of the greatest," said WhiteBoy. "Plus, she was HOWLING like a WOLF and HISSING like a SNAKE."

"Ummmm no. I'm the teacher here, not you. How dare you even try to correct me. I'm right, you're wrong."

Mistake slowly descended to the ground. The magical stars and sparkles faded, and her arms fell to her sides. She had horns on her head, demon wings, a halo, a wolf tail, forked tongue, and her skin was covered in scales.

"I must be imagining things, she's just a platypus," mumbled Ms. Gacha. "Common platypus, yes... even a rare Perry the Platypus."

"WOOOO! MISTAKE IS ALSO A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE FAMILY!" Ronald McDonald cheered.

WhiteBoy jumped for joy. "YIPPEEE!!! I'M NOT ALONE IN BEING A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!"

---

colour palettes of mistakes transformation: