chapter thirty-one

Previously

Mistake erupted in anger, shooting holy energy everywhere. Suddenly, in the bright shining light, a figure appeared.

Present day

The holy energy shattered the turquoise cube. The power of Mistake's anger annihilated her own magic.

"WHO is that mysterious figure???" Ebony asked in awe.

"It's my WARRIOR!!" shouted Mistake.

"YOU HAVE A WARRIOR?? WELL WATCH THIS!"

Ebony erupted in jealousy, shooting unholy energy everywhere. Suddenly, in the shadows, a figure appeared.

"HA! YOUR WARRIOR HAS A WORTHY, EVEN MORE QUALIFIED OPPONENT NOW!!"

"How could you possibly have knowledge on how much more worthy your warrior is compared to mine? You've never fought against my warrior before!" Mistake pointed out.

"W-well, mine is certainly better than yours!! That's all I need to know."

Ebony revealed her warrior. A suspicious and horny figure walked out of the smoke.

Everyone gasped as they saw... WhiteBoy.

"WHITEBOY OVERRATED??" Mistake exclaimed. She turned to Ebony. "HOW DARE YOU TRY AND TURN MY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"HA! FRIEND?? I'VE BEEN LED ON BY YOU FOR MILLENNIA!! I'M SICK OF IT. THAT'S WHY I TURNED TO EBONY FOR REVENGE..." cackled Whiteboy.

Mistake had a confused expression on her face, looking confusingly confused. "Led on? When have I ever led you on?" she asked confusingly, feeling confused. "I have always been making it quite clear that we are simply friends, since the beginning of our acquaintanceship."

"Sigh, Mistake you never do learn..." sighed WhiteBoy.

The thirst trapper charged towards his ex-crush, until the figure in her holy energy walked out.

"D-David?? What are you doing on her side... I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BFFS FOR LIFE!!!" Ebony cried.

"Silly Wendy! We were only acquaintances! Nothing more! I may have pretended to be your BFF for life, but it was all part of my GRAND PLAN!"

Ebony blinked in confusion. "What's your grand plan?"

"My INVESTMENTS!"

"..."

Ebony stared into space.

"Are you saying... ALL $2 BILLION THAT I GAVE FOR A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WAS ALL A LIE??"

"Yes."

"Y-YOU... WHITE BEARDED RAT!!" Ebony charged full speed towards the white bearded rat.

Mistake immediately captured Ebony, "This is a fight between the WARRIORS. Who are you to interfere??"

Ebony lifted pebbles that she had found in the canyon. "I," she said proudly, "am Ebony. Dark'ness. Dementia. Raven. Way!"

"Ebony... STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!" whisper-shouted Whiteboy.

"Let me get this over with..."