chapter sixteen

Gerry screamed. "HEY! DON'T ATTACK ME!"

"Why not?" Ms. Gacha asked as she stopped lunging at him. "This is MY school and you follow MY rules."

"Ex-CUSE me," Gerry frowned, "We're not on school grounds. We're in a McDonalds parking lot!"

"Yeah, and Ronald McDonald is a STUDENT in the school."

Ronald McDonald started waving her hands in the air and cheered. "YEAH! Mr. Gerry! GET PUNCHED SUCKER"

Because Ronald McDonald allowed it (they have natural dominion over everyone else, remember?), Gerry Mandering got punched by the air. "GET PUNCHED SUCKER," said the universe.

"Now. My turn." Ronald smiled. "Or else... Ms Gacha gets punched too."

"Oh, I thought it'd be something scarier. YEA! GO PUNCH MY BOSS!!!"

"HEY! Ed and I still haven't gone! And we all know we save the best for last." Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran smiled seductively at Ronald.

"YES~ PRAISE MEE~ MR. GERRY, GO TRANSFORM THEM FIRST! LIKE THEY SAID, BEST FOR LAST~" shouted Ronald McDonald, enjoying the praise a bit too much.

"Alright, alright. Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran, you first," Ms. Gacha announced.

"W-why me? Should Ed Sheeran, my idol, the person I look up to, and my daddy go first? I bet his transformation would be way cooler than mine..." said Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran shyly, as he made the shy uwu girl pose (🥺👉👈💖).

"No. I said you go first. So you're going first."

Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran pouted as Ms. Gacha hit him on the head with the magical transformation stick. "Ouchie!!!!!!11!!!1!!"

"Haha L," David said.

Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran fell to the floor and curled into a ball. Hair and oil started sprouting from his pores and formed a wolf head.

"This is... different..." said Gerry.

"Well, you must be STUPID to not understand what's going on. This is why I should be the one in charge of running the ceremony," stated Simon.

Suddenly, ANGELIC AMAZING SHOW STOPPING ALL NATURAL singing and howls erupted from the wolf.

"AHHHH!!! WHAT IS THIS AMAZING BEAUTIFUL SINGING??" Mistake shouted.

Everyone else, people in the audience, people with Mistake, the people reading this fic, all winced. "THIS IS NOT AMAZING BEAUTIFUL SINGING!!" Ed Sheeran yelled, covering his ears. "AND I SHOULD KNOW. I MAKE HORRIBLE SONGS AND— WHAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF AMAZING? UN-AMAZING? UN-AMAZING, HORRIBLE SINGING."

"True," Ebony said.

David was about to start dancing to the music when he noticed that it wasn't actually oil on the floor, it was BOTOX!!! *GASP*

"B-BOTOX?!?!?! I NEED IT! I NEED IT!!!" he shrieked as scooped the fluid into his hands.

"BOTOX? I COULD NEVER," Ronald McDonald smirked. "I'M AN ALL-NATURAL GIRLY."

"WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CURSED WITH AGING!!"

"YOU'RE RIGHT...... I'VE BEEN CURSED WITH AN UGLY SISTER!!!!!"

Mistake did a bombastic side eye, criminal offensive side eye at Ronald.

"AND YOU WEREN'T THE ONE AT THE FRONT OF THE HOT PEOPLE LINE! I WAS."

"YEAH, FOR 1 SECOND!!"

"Kids, stop fighting, we're here to watch Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran transform!" Ms Gacha said.

The AMAZING song finally (FINALLY!) came to an end. Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran stood there, but he wasn't Shed anymore... He was ALPHA MALE OLI LONDON EEEEEEEEEERAN!

"That's an alpha male Oli London!" Gerry shouted. "Wow! Those used to be really common but there are fewer and fewer of them now!"

"OMG!! Are we in Korea? I love Korea!!! Konnichiwa!!!!1!111!!!11!1!!"

Mistake rolled her eyes. "Oli London, that phrase happens to be Japanese, not Korean. Adding on, you seem very omega, not alpha."

"OLI LONDON?!?! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR SONGS!! LIKE 'KOREAN BOY' AND YOUR COVER OF 'BUTTER'!!! THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGGGGGGGG!! I PLAY THEM IN MY RESTAURANT ALL THE TIMEE!! CAN WE COLLAB??" screamed Ronald McDonald.

Ed Sheeran cringed.

"Oh sorry girlie, but I prefer Yeehaws. Sadly, they closed down a few months ago. Boohoo..."

Mistake's eyes widened. Another McYeehaw's fan? Wait... never mind. Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran was a fan, even before he became Oli.

"It's such a shame for one of my fans to become a wannabe kpop idol..." Ed Sheeran said with a sad face on his face.

- Et, mon amie...
said Mistake with a sad face on her face.

"You're French now?" asked Ed Sheeran, with a confused face on his face.

- Oui, j'ai lu un dictionnaire anglais-français !

"What."

Ronald Mcdonald spoke up. "Anyway!!! It's Ed's turn!!!"