chapter eighteen

"PR-PRINCESS...? HAHA I THINK I MEANT PR...PRINGLES!!" shouted Ms. Gacha nervously.

"Um... Ms. Gacha, if you were trying to say pringles, shouldn't you have said 'are' instead of 'is?' You said you got a tip that the 'pringles—'" Mistake put that in air quotes— "is something. If you had actually paid attention in English lessons as a child, you would have said are, since the word 'pringles' is plural."

"No dear, I meant what I said. I was referencing the company and not the snack food, we must acknowledge our... SPONSORS? Yeah, our sponsors in this livestream."

"Yes, like what Ms. Gacha said!" chuckled Gerry while sweat was visible on his forehead.

"Yep, that's correct," Mr. Simon added, his eyes darting around nervously. (he's still unconscious)

"Hmm... Alright then. I trust that you care about our safety and won't be doing any illegal actions," stated Mistake.

Ms. Gacha laughed nervously. "Nope! No illegal actions here, none at all!!"

Ronald started throwing a tantrum. "STOP TALKING ABOUT MISTAKE AND TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO ME!! I'm going to be your future QUEEN after all. Have some respect for your higher-ups and I might, just MIGHT, give you some of my BIG, FAT, JUICY (basket)BALLS. Like, WHAT A GOOD DEAL RIGHT??"

"Be quiet child, we'll get on with the transformation immediately."

"WAIT! I WANT A LARGE AUDIENCE TO WITNESS MY TRANSFORMATION!! THE LONG LOST PRINCESS COMING BACK TO THE THRONE WILL BRING EVERYONE IN THIS PARKING LOT TO TEARS!!!" screamed Ronald McDonald.

"They're going to cry because of how annoying you are, and I'm going to cry tears of boredom," said Mistake. "Transform! I want to see what you end up being."

"What if she's actually the princess?" whispered Gerry.

"Well, I guess we'll have to fulfil her demands..." sighed Ms. Gacha.

"MR. SIMON! GO RETRIEVE THE STUDENTS!! MR. SIMON??"

"Ma'am, Mr. Simon is currently unconscious. However, I would gladly wake him up for you." said Gerry while having his foot over Mr. Simon's body.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

"Waking him up, duh."

"Ugh... I'll just get everyone myself," said Ms. Gacha as she snapped her fingers.

Everyone suddenly appeared (sane and conscious) in the McDonald's parking lot.

"Alright students, you've come here to witness Ronald's transformation. You might have a slight headache, but nothing too serious."

"YEAH!!! IM GONNA BE THE ULTRA LEGENDARY SUPER AMAZING MEGA RARE NEVER SEEN BEFORE LONG LOST HYBRID DRAGON DEMON WOLF SNAKE ANGEL PRINCESS!!!!" Ronald McDonald cheered.

"Let's see..." sighed Ms. Gacha.

"DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME???"

"Sure, I do," stated Ms. Gacha while getting ready to absolutely annihilate Ronald and dent their head with the transformation stick.

SPLOOSH

LED rainbow balloon dogs shot out of Ronald's nipples, shocking everyone in the crowd.

"OMGG!! IM A RAINBOW PRINCESS!!!!" Ronald McDonald cheered. Suddenly, a bunch of clowns wrapped in LED lights started surrounding her and Ronald's nose turned into a bright red disco ball.

"NOOO! MY TRANSFORMATION GAVE ME ACNE!!1! IT'S PROBABLY MALFUNCTIONING, GERRY PLEASE STOP IT!!! W-WOAH!!"

Ronald's upper body started to swell and the skin started to crack. The crevices started filling in with glass and plastic shards.

"HEY LOOK! I HAVE DOUBLE D'S NOW!! I JUST HAVE TO IGNORE THIS EXCRUCIATING PAIN!"

John Smith wiped the drool off of his mouth and started hitting himself in the head, "Get over her, she never treated you well," he whispered to himself.

Ed Sheeran shrugged. "Y'know, I'm more of a personality guy," he said. "I need someone who appreciates my music."

"Um... Ronald LOVES your music."

Ed Sheeran's eyes widened. "OMG," he said, "I LOVE RONALD MCDONALD!!! SO PRETTYYY"

"Loser redhead with loser redhead... I'm so glad I'm not a preppy bitch," said Ebony with the coldest look on her face. Almost as cold as her icy blue eyes like limpid tears.

Ronald's scalp started shooting lasers, causing her hair to burn off. Glow Sticks then grew from those empty holes.

"BOYSS~ AM I HOT YET!!!" shouted Ronald as she posed.

"OMG OFCC" shouted Ed.

"HEY! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE TALKING TO!! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER. SHE WOULDN'T TREAT YOU HALF AS WELL AS SHE TREATED ME!! YOU'RE LESS RICH AND LESS HOT AND YOUR MUSIC IS LESS GOOD!!!" screamed John Smith.

"NO ONE LIKES YOUR MUSIC!! ASK ANYONE IN THIS ROOM! WE HAVE A DULA PEEP HATE CLUB ON MYSPACE. MY GRANDPARENTS AGREE WITH THE CAUSE."

"HOW DARE YOU!! ALSO. REALLY? MYSPACE, THE MILLENNIAL WEBSITE? I'M SO SCARED," John Smith said as he levitated towards him, levitating smoke coming out of his levitating nostrils.

"SHUT UP GERALD!!!"

Gerald held a microphone and started speaking into it. "I DON'T NEED A BOOMBOX ANYMORE! WE HAVE DULA PEEP RIGHT THERE FOR A LIVE PERFORMANCE!!"'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GERALD!!"

Gerald crossed his arms as he walked away. "I'M SORRY!!! UGH. YOU ALL SUCK, YOU DON'T KNOW REAL MUSIC!!!!!"

"You like my music?" asked John Smith, his eyes looking like disco balls.

"Of course!" Gerald said, coming back to talk about Dula Peep, " I LOVE HER! Would date her 10/10."

"I'm... f-flattered," stammered a flustered John Smith.

They both started blushing. Then John Smith used his levitation powers to make Gerald levitate.

"W-WOAH!!"

"Let's elope ;) I WANT TO get away from society and all of its problems. We can create NEW RULES for ourselves. Will you promise to not BREAK MY HEART? I really think you could BE THE ONE, but I'm scared to LOVE AGAIN. I feel HIGH whenever I start THINKN' ABOUT YOU," whispered John Smith seductively.

"HA! YOU BETTER RUN SCAREDY CAT! NOT EVEN LOYAL TO YOUR GIRL!!! THAT'S WHY SHE DUMPED YOU. THIS MEANS MY MUSIC IS BETTER!" shouted Ed Sheeran.

John Smith's head shot back, "Don't make me get PHYSICAL."

Ed Sheeran ran back to hug Ronald's leg, and the new couple levitated into the distance.

"GET BACK HERE! YOU NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL FOR PEOPLE'S TRANSFORMATIONS!" Ms. Gacha shouted as she dragged them back.

"COME ON LADY!! CAN'T YOU LET US HAVE A ROMANTIC SCENE?!"

"No."