chapter thirty-nine

Ebony stared into David's eyes.

They were...

Turquoise

.

.

.

Ebony's icy blue eyes widened as she realised who "David" really was.

"Mistake..." she whispered.

"What're you talking about ol' pal?" David chuckled like Santa the hohoho and extended his arms out for a hug.

Ebony shook her head, scared. "No," she said, "the REAL David's eyes are the exact coordinates (4,2) on a half-eaten chicken bone and biscuit combo. Yours aren't. Yours are the coordinates (4.1,2.2) on a half-eaten chicken bone and biscuit combo with radiation poisoning"

David was dumbfounded, "I... I was just trying out coloured contacts!" he said, straining a smile, "Y'know... I wanna look very very youthful liKe soOOoo young and baby-like!!!!"

"The REAL David is ALREADY looking youthful, young, and baby-like at the age of... Wait... David, how old are you?"

"I'm OBVIOUSLY seventy years old. What a silly question!"

Ebony crossed her arms confidently. She wasn't very scared anymore. "That's funny," she said, "because the real David is 69 years old and 420 days..."

"Well, yes." David looked nervous. "But, technically, that adds up to seventy..."

"WRONG!! DAVID DOESN'T USE LOGIC." Ebony pointed her finger at his face, "You are... a FAKE!! FAKE MISTAKE!!!"

"WAIT! STOP!! I... I CAN PROVE THAT I'M REAL!!"

"Oh? And how so?"

"I will..."

"Transform," Ebony demanded, with a bold and smug look on her face.

David chuckled nervously, "U-uh... Tr-transform?? That's a bit-"

"Impossible? Cause you aren't an epic fairy princess and instead are a pile of TRASH."

"W-well you see, I'm oh-so-drained from all this talking... I don't think I have enough energy to transform!"

Ebony sighed. "It literally doesn't take energy to transform. Unless you're a WEAKLING... like that kid Mistake..."

"A... weakling? Who are you calling a weakling? The ultra mega amazing princess?"

"Well, I bet the ultra mega amazing princess could transform!"

"Haha yea, I bet she could..." David mumbled. "I wonder if she could transform into a replica of other species..."

"Probably! Our dear princess is probably capable enough to do anything she desires!!"

"Alright... I'll try."

"I?" Ebony questioned. "What does that mean...?"