chapter fifty-six

Previously...

"OMG! EBONY, YOU DID IT!!! YOU INFLICTED DAMAGE ONTO MISTAKE!!!" Ronald cheered, ignoring Shed's attempt.
"HEY! BUT I HURT HER MORE. WHY DIDN'T I GET A COMPLIMENT???"

"SHUT UP!" boomed Mistake, fuming with anger.

"Oh no... This can't be good..." mumbled Shed.

-

-

-

-

-

Present Time

Mistake started rubbing her hands together. "MUAHAHAHAHAHA," she BELLOWED and burped. "You are all going to REGRET this!!!"

"BUT MISTAKE, YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMETHING... WE HAVE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!"

Ebony shouted, "SHED! YOU'RE BEING KINDA ANNOYING RIGHT NOW... NO ONE HERE IS YOUR FRIEND."

"EX-QUEEZE ME?!?!?!?" Shed put a hand on his heart, affronted. "I have SO MANY friends!!"

"Like who?"

"Uh, um... ummmmm... SO MANY!!!" he said.

"SEE! You can't even name ONE." Ebony pointed and laughed like that one Lord Farquaad meme.

Shed fell to the ground dramatically and began to cry.

Mistake clapped. "We just started fighting and your team is already crumbling! I admire your attempt at defeating me, but it'll be a waste of effort.

"NO! We will prevail!" David raised his arms. "GOOD WILL ALWAYS WIN!!!"

"Ewww, are we on the good side?" Ebony mumbled and grumbled. "I HATE good guys."

"And who established you guys as good?" Mistake asked.

Shed lifted his head and croaked out, "Ur mommm." He then proceeded to fall back to the ground, sobbing again.

David scoffed and said, "It's because we're always nice to everyone. We're NEVER corrupt with power or KILL people..."

"Ok??? That just means you guys are BORING. Ronald, don't you remember the ABUSE you put me through? Shed, you're the one spreading this HORRIBLE message about me! And Ebony... I TRUSTED you... but you BETRAYED ME!!"

"But Mistake! Notice how I'm not on that list?" David said proudly.

"That doesn't mean you're a good guy..." Ebony replied.

"Umm, yes it does! Duh!!"

Mistake's voice hardened, "It really doesn't."

"WHY >:(" he pouted, rolling on the floor like a toddler when you take away their roblox skibidi toilet cocomelon toys.

"Why did you pick such an annoying team leader..."

Ebony rolled her eyes. "Oh, believe me, we didn't choose him."

"HEY! I CAN HEAR YOU!!! RONALD. GO BLAST HER OR SOMETHING! CAST YOUR STRONGEST SPELL."

"ON IT!" Ronald cracked her knuckles, which made POPPING sounds like bubblewrap. "I cast... uh... ACID ARROW!!!"

Player 1 (Ronald) casts Acid Arrow on Player 2 (Mistake).

A bright green arrow POPPED into existence, zooming toward Mistake.

Success! Player 2 (Mistake) takes 5 damage. She is now at 83/100 HP.

She ripped the arrow out of her arm.

"UGH~ TURQUOISE WITHOUT BLUE INSIDE MY BODY???"

"Oh no! It didn't do anything!" Ebony whispered.

"It's okay," Shed said, now standing up, "I can help."

He pointed at Mistake and boomed, "I cast ELDRITCH BLAST!!!"

Player 4 (Shed) casts Eldritch Blast at Player 2 (Mistake).

A beam of energy pierced through the air, heading for Mistake.

Success! Player 2 (Mistake) takes 6 damage. She is now at 77/100 HP.

"You guys are so weak! It'll take you CENTURIES to get me to half  health." Mistake mocked them.

David laughed. "MY TURNNNNN," he sang. "I CAST... FINGER OF DEATH!!!"

Player 3 (David) casts Finger of Death at Player 2 (Mistake).

Mistake winced as she felt NEGATIVE ENERGY course through her bones.

Success! Player 2 (Mistake) takes 62 damage. She is now at 15/100 HP.

Mistake began to cough out blood. "Lucky shot. There won't (or can't) be another one..."

Ebony stepped in. "Well... There will be."