chapter seventeen

"Okay, Ed Sheeran, time to TRANFORM!! DON'T SHIT YOUR PANTS!" Mr Simon shouted as Ms Gacha tapped Ed on the head with the magical transformation stick.

"Ok," Ed Sheeran said as he took a deep breath, preparing for the transformation.

Suddenly, a cloud of smoke blocked everyone's vision.

"AHHH I CAN'T SEE!!!" Ronald McDonald yelled.

"NEITHER CAN THE CAMERAS!!! THIS MUST BE AN INCREDIBLE TRANSFORMATION!!!" Gerry shouted.

"WHY'S THE SMOKE SMELL SO BAD BUT FEELS SO GOOD!!" Ronald yelled.

"AHHH! WHO THREW DUST INTO MY EYES?!!!" shrieked David.

Ed Sheeran's voice erupted from the cloud, "It's not dust...IT'S COCAINEEEEEEEEEEE! HIP HIP HOORAYYY HIP HIP HOORAY!!!"

"FOR FREE???" screamed Ebony as she dove into the cloud.

"But... why would we take drugs? We should take hugs," Ms. Gacha said.

"EWWWW HUGS. ISN'T THAT HOW YOU GET PREGNANT??" shouted Ronald.

Mistake sighed. "Ronald McDonald... you never fail to surprise me. Pregnancy doesn't happen through hugs. It happens when—"

"HEY MISTAKE! I KNOW YOU WATCHED THOSE WEIRD GACHA VIDEOS, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD RUIN EVERYONE'S INNOCENCE TOO!!" yelled Shed.

Mistake crossed her arms, but stayed silent.

Ed Sheeran stepped out of the pile of cocaine dust and e-cigarette smoke. He had a Juul in his hand and his eyes were bloodshot. "I'm the child of Sid the Sloth and Ed Sheeran, and I turned to drugs as a child," he drawled.

Mr Simon's jaw dropped (in a bad way). "D-DRUGS... IN THIS SCHOOL?!?!??!?!?!?"

"Mister Simon, is everyone out of their minds today?! We're not in a school; we're in a McDonald's parking lot! Look! Ronald McDonald is literally glowing! They're in their natural habitat right now!"

"Oh goodness gracious, oh unseasoned British beans on toast, oh fish and chips, oh big... ben, yeah, big ben... I think that white powder is getting to my head. I think I need a seat. I think I need to get WhiteBoy. I think I... I think..."

Mr. Simon collapsed into the hard, musty, tasty and FILTHY McDonalds dumpster.

"Why? WhiteBoy is currently... that." Mistake shuddered.

Everyone in the audience had flashbacks to what had just happened a few moments before. 

"True," Mr Simon said, still unconscious. 

Ms. Gacha shouted, "SECURITY! DRAG THE DEAD GUY AND THE DRUG ADDICT OUT OF HERE! I WANT THIS CEREMONY TO GO ON WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCES. WE GOT A TIP THAT THE PRINCESS IS-" 

"... Princess?" asked Mistake.