chapter sixty-two

Previously...

David's MEGA BOOTY BLAST reflects back to him. He takes 33 damage and is now at 10/100 HP.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!! MY MEGA BOOTY BLAST!!!"

"Guys... I can't take this anymore..."

Everyone turned to look at Shed. he stood there with his head turned down.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!"

"Shed...?" Ronald questioned.

Present Time

Shed clenched his cheeks and cheeks and jaw. "I said, I can't TAKE this anymore."

He heard footsteps pattering towards him. Ronald jumped onto his shoulders and cried, "YOU CAN'T GIVE UP NOW! YOU STARTED THIS, NOW YOU HAVE TO BE THE ONE WHO ENDS IT... Please."

"Yes." Shed's eyes narrowed. "You're right. I've got to be the one who finishes it."

David chimed in, "I can help you finish if you want! I have a lot of experience!"

"WOAH," said Mistake. "Chapter 32 reference?"

"Chapters?? Mistake, are you recording everything we do?" Ebony asked.

"No..." Mistake quickly said, putting away her notebook.

Ebony used her dark magic to teleport next to Mistake and steal the notebook, she then returned to the group and flipped through the pages.

"Wow. This is really detailed! You even mentioned all my features and the transformations and every single point of view."

"Yea!" Mistake said. "Flip to the end!"

Ebony flipped to the end. "Uhh... it's blank..."

"No, silly! Like the end of the writing!"

Ebony flipped to the middle of the notebook. "Hey... why's it automatically writing down everything I say..." She studied the cover of the notebook. "Is this why you seem to know exactly how to beat us? Because you can see our thoughts and actions too?"

"You can see our thoughts?" Shed's face immediately turned into a tomato. "NONONO! PUT THAT BOOK DOWN, PLEASE!!"

"You like... *retch* HERSHEY'S???" Ebony shot a disgusted look at Shed.

Shed let out a sigh, "Phew, it's not that bad!"

"YOU LIKE ANTS SEXUALLY???"

"NO! THAT'S MISTAKE!"

"But... It reads right here, 'I slowly run my finger along its antennae, watching it beg for mercy.' - Shed."

"YOU'RE LYING!!!"

Ebony laughed. "Calm down! You're right, I am lying. I mean, imagine if you ACTUALLY had a thing for ants! That'd be so CREEPY."

Shed was sweating buckets. "Hahahahah, hahaha, yeah, totally..."

Ebony skipped over a few pages until a piece of paper flew out.

"DAVID. YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH WHITEBOY AND GAVE BIRTH TO SIMON COWELL?? AND YOUR CHILD HAD A CHILD WITH YOUR HUSBAND?? AND YOUR HUSBAND HAS A SEVERE ILLNESS? AND YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE MAFIA BOSSES DAUGHTER?? AND WHITEBOY IS AN ALPHA MALE WHO ACCIDENTALLY MARKED YOU, SO YOU'RE BONDED TOGETHER FOR LIFE???"

"The first two sentences are — metaphorically — the family tree of the British royal family," said Mistake, holding a marker.

"Ohhh! David! That's why you're a fairy princess, you're part of the British royal family!"

David's concerned look melted into sympathy. "It's ok Ronald, not all of us can be smart."

"What do you mean?"

"Case proved."

"Wait Mistake, are you... writing our lives?"

Mistake chuckled, "Aha! You really think I'm that powerful? You just read my failed attempt at controlling your every move."

"You wanted me and Whiteboy to have a child so that you could watch me give birth to Simon Cowell... You wanted us to live out your really weird Gacha fantasies???"

"OK WAIT, YOU CAN'T JUDGE! IT'S JUST REALLY FUN TO WRITE REALLY WEIRD FANFICTION!"

"OF YOUR FRIENDS???"

"Well, it's just cause you guys are in my life right now! If I didn't know you, you wouldn't be in here!"

Ebony paused, "So are we in some alternate universe, away from our actual lives and trapped in your little book?"

"I... I don't know."