chapter twenty-seven

"W-Wednesday..." Ronald McDonald said fearfully.

"GET READY TO FACE THIS POWERFUL, NEW, AMAZING ME!!" shouted Wednesday.

Ronald immediately shot her with a boob laser, trying to get Wednesday while her guard was down.

Wednesday dodged the laser, "Did you forget? I, Wednesday, have killer instincts. I'm like every predator combined! Do you know what that means?"

Ronald McDonald gasped and then grinned. "You're........ An ALPHA!!!!" they shouted, stars in their eyes as they recalled how much they'd wanted a hot alpha partner.

"UHHH... HELP ME!!! I AM NOT GOING TO BE ATTRACTED TO A LOAN SHARK!!!"

"HEY!!!! I'M NOT A LOAN SHARK!!!! I'M A LONE SHARK!!! L-O-N-E!! NOT L-O-A-N!!! CAUSE I'M ALONE FOREVER *crying emoji*" shouted Ronald.

"IS THIS ALL BECAUSE I STOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND, DADDY DONALD DUCK CUP (DDD CUP), IN 1862??"

"THIS IS MY REVENGE!! AHHHHHHHHH~" screamed Ronald, recharging her disco bobbaloobies.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Wednesday, charging up her super emo and edgy smooth, moisturised, veiny, and plump dead hand. The kind of hand that people on the internet go crazy over.

"RAHHHHHHH!!!" screamed both of them.

2 giant magic beams started fighting head to head in the middle of the nonexistent arena. 1 was neon-hot-disco-ball-more-eye-burning-than-the-sun pink and the other was the colour of my soul, the darkest black in existence.

Wednesday, clearly struggling, managed to shout, "DON'T EVEN TRY FIGHTING! A COMMON IS MUCH WEAKER THAN I!!"

"DON'T BE STUPID," Ronald Mcdonald boomed, her voice echoing through the mountains, "YOU HAVEN'T REACHED YOUR FULL POTENTIAL!!! EVEN THE RAREST OF BEINGS IS NO MATCH FOR SOMEONE WHO IS AT THEIR FULL POTENTIAL!!!!"

"I-IMPOSSIBLE!!" whimpered Wednesday, "ALL YOU ARE IS SOME RICH AND SPOILED BRAT WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING INTO! SOMEONE'S COMING OUT DEAD IN THIS BATTLE... AND IT'S NOT GONNA BE ME!!!"

"WELL, IT'S NOT GONNA BE ME EITHER..."

"WAIT... SO WHO'S IT GONNA BE???"

Ronald Mcdonald stopped and stared right into Wednesday's eyes. "Ebony."

"WHAT?? AHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Wednesday, as she went through excruciating pain while transforming into her final form.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA," laughed Ronald. "YOU ARE GOING TO DIEEE!!"

Ebony dropped to her knees, peeling the skin off her pale white face. The crows surrounding her pecked at the discarded flesh.

"NOOOOOOOOO," Ebony wailed, distraught and in pain. "MY BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY PALE-WHITE-FOUNDATION-COVERED FACEEEEEE (WITH GREEN MAC SQUIRT PLUMPING GLOSS STICK)!!!! AND MY SKINNNNNN!!!!!"

Ronald started to chuckle to herself, "As if you had EVER had a chance to defeat I (a really persistent debt collector)!!!!"

Suddenly, Ebony stood up and started doing a fighter stance.

"W-what... How are you not dead yet??" said Ronald nervously.

"I... Will.. NEVER DIE!!!!" Ebony screamed, as she charged towards the bright coloured bobakodankos.

"YES... YOU... WILL!!!!!!" Ronald shouted, shooting more lasers from their giant disco breasticles.

Ebony's flesh-hungry crows ran out of food to eat, quickly spotting Ronald's shiny ass skin. They swooped down and gobbled a big fat chunk of Ronald's shiny ass skin.

"OWW!! MY SHINY ASS SKIN!!!" yelped Ronald, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS EBONY!!!"

Ronald started conducting laser hair removal treatment on Ebony's pale ass skin.

"THANKS FOR THE HAIRLESS CAT LOOK! NOW I'M GOING TO PUT SPIDERS IN YOUR SHINY DISCO BALLS ASS MOUTH HOLE."

"NOOOOOOO!!!!"