chapter seventy-six

Previously... (Before all the author's notes)

Mistake gasped so hard that she inhaled her teeth. "You- you lied to me? B-but... Loyal minions aren't supposed to lie! Have you ever seen a show where a right hand man betrayed the leader, or 2 friends betrayed each other??? IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!"

"Mistake... Have you never watched DHAR MANN?!!??!?!?!?! Have you never seen poor man with a small business with gold digger girlfriend who cheats and then girlfriend has a bunch of gucci and louis vuitton but they're actually fake since the rich guy is actually poor and then the girl tried to get back with the poor guy but he already has a new girlfriend and he has a ROLLS ROYCE BECAUSE HIS SMALL BUSINESS BECAME not very POPULAR OVERNIGHT!!!!!!!"

"No... What kind of brain rot are you consuming??"

"Skibidi toiletttt skibidi skibidi toiletttt!!! I'm in love with a creeper

On the low, I'm tryna fuck. Bad as hell, she's a keeper. I just hope I'm enough... I got a diamond pickaxe. I'm gonna kick ass! She twerkin' in the cave to get cash! She got a thick ass. I'm in love with a creeper, I'm in love! Creeper, I hardly know her! You know I'm a grower, and not a shower, girl! How did you get so thick with no curves? You a whole snack, like an hors d'oeuvre. She's hissin' like a demon. I'm in her nether regions. We're sailing on a wave, ay! Let me explode in your cave! Not tryna be too lewd, but my sword's got level three protection! Feed you wheat to get you in the mood. My blaze rod's got a little erection! I can't get you off my mind. So I gotta craft a way to make you mine. Planks and sticks, baby, give me a sign! And break the bed 'cause we ain't sleepin' tonight. I'm in love with a creeper! On the low, I'm tryna fuck! Bad as hell, she's a keeper. I just hope I'm enough! I got a diamond pickaxe. I'm gonna kick ass. She twerkin' in the cave to get cash. She got a thick ass. I'm in love with a creeper, I'm in love! Dude what's up? I think I found my new bae. Aw, no way, that's what I was gon' say! Oh, that's tight, dude, you gotta meet her! My girl, too, She's a Minecraft creeper (what?). Holy shit, I think we fell for the same chick! That's impossible, who she gon' pick? Should we battle like Liam Neeson? Not necessary if we have a threesome! Ay girl, we got a proposition. We got one diamond hoe and a whole lot of seed, yuh! Don't wanna put ya in a weird position, he's got raw pork and I got bone meal to feed ya. No pressure, we just thought that it could be fun. Hop onto the mine shaft, do it like a speed run. We can keep it on the low, baby. What do you say? Yes. Aw nice, sick. We're in love with a creeper! On the low, we're tryna fuck. Bad as hell, she's a keeper! I just hope we're enough! We got a diamond pickaxe. We're gonna kick ass! She twerkin' in the cave to get cash. She got a thick ass (she got a thick ass). We're in love with a creeper, we're in love. We're in love with a creeper. On the low, we're tryna fuck. Hope that she doesn't blow up; that would really fucking suck! We got a diamond pickaxe. We're gonna kick ass! She twerkin' in the cave to get cash. She got a thick ass. We're in love with a creeper, we're in love. No, she blew up! Aw, I knew it! I lost all my stuff! I'd so many ingots..."

"What the fuck," said Mistake.

-

-

-

Present Time

"Ummm," Shed ummed, "Also, my mommy told me that saying nono words means you have to go into a McDonald's playground and lick the entire structure clean. I wouldn't suggest being a potty mouth, it doesn't taste very good..."