chapter twenty-four

Ebony quickly summoned a magical demon to fight Ronald.

"HEY! THAT'S NO FAIR, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS A 2V1!!!!!!" shrieked Ronald.

Ebony glanced at Mistake, then pointed at her, "You have your partner right there."

"YEA... BUT MISTAKE ISN'T A DEMON!!!"

"Dear sister! Ronald McDonald! I'm only a common platypus... I don't think us commons should be dragged into fights, as we are much less powerful than rarer breeds... and especially not fight with Ebony... I used to admire her, and I understand how BROCKEN she is inside........ And how strong she can be. I know how it feels to be BROCKEN inside... It just manifests inside of you when you bottle up all your emotions."

"Mistake..." said Ronald, with a guilty look on her face, " I... I didn't kn-" She suddenly shoved Mistake aside.

"OUCHIE OUCHIE OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?! It was my belief that we had been bonding and having a sentimental moment! Why in the world did you ruin it??" shouted Mistake angrily, slowly getting up from the cold, rock-hard (like my dick when I see your mom) floor.

When Mistake got back on her feet, Ronald was nowhere to be seen, until she looked down...

Ronald was smashed into the floor (like me and your mom) with the demon hovering over her.

"Damn it... I wanted to save Ronald's murder for last, letting me savour the look of horror on her face while I torture her sister..."

"YOU KILLED MY SISTER?!?!?!?!?!" Mistake growled.

Her anger slowly brought a new transformation. Mistake's eyes glowed red, showing that she was ANGRY. She curled her hands into fists (like Arthur from that one cartoon everyone watched) and she HOWLED like a wolf.

"Uhhh... I didn't know platypeepee howled..." said a nervous Ebony nervously, with a nervous look on her nervous face.

Mistake started CHARGING towards Ebony, ignoring anything going on around her, especially the angel princess voice telling her to stop and calm down.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Ebony screamed, feeling properly scared for the first time in 100 years. "A WOLF!!!! MISTAKE YOU LIEDDDDD I THOUGHT U WERE A PLATYPUSSSSSSS(Y)!!!"

Mistake's hair flew in the wind, slowly developing a mind of its own and becoming living beings... snakes.

"MEDUSA??????" Ebony shut her pale blue eyes, hoping that she wouldn't turn to stone.
However, that caused her to trip over a stone because she was dashing away from Mistake.

Ebony fell dramatically to the ground. Her intense fear caused her transformed self to start dissipating. Too much emotion was too much for Ebony-Dark'ness-Dementia-Raven-Way to bear.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'M TURNING BACK INTO WEDNESDAYYY THE CRINGE WANNABE EMO!!!!" Ebony wailed.

Her skin melted off and revealed her true self. Red hair and all.

"NOOOOOOO I'M NOT EVEN WANNABE EMO!!!! IM JUST- JUST- WENDYY" she cried. Mistake stopped CHARGING at her.

She just looked down and started staring at her. Suddenly, angel wings sprouted out of Mistake's back along with a halo.

"... Am I dead??"