chapter forty-three

"Honey... I only liked you because I thought YOU'D be the princess."

"Now... Would you like to explain yourself?" asked Ronald, she smiled from ear to ear.

"PHOTOSHOP! FAKE A.I. VIDEO! DEEPFAKE!!! I can't believe you'd DO this to me!" Barbara shouted. "I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!"

"I thought you said the police wouldn't do anything?"

Barbara looked around, her eyes showing how nervous she was. "A-alright... I'll tell you the story."

.
.
.

Barbara forced out a laugh. "Haha... Why don't we head in first?"

"Alright, Barbara," Ronald replied, coldly.

Barbara nervously walked back to the house, and when she unlocked the door, Ronald pushed her in the house and stole her keys.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" she yelled at her kid. "YOU JUST LOCKED ME IN THE HOUSE... MAYBE I CAN STEAL THE KEYS BACK..."

Ronald grabbed rope out of her pocket and tied her up tightly. "No, you can't."

"ARGH- FINE! I'LL JUST TELL YOU!!" Barbara closed her eyes and sighed. "It all started from when your father and I got married..."

"Go on..."

"Uhh, I don't fully know how to say this..."

"Just say it." Ronald's voice was rock-hard. (you already know what im about to say. We have the maturity level of 12 year old boys)

"When you and the mistake were children, you looked basically identical! I couldn't tell which hideous child was which! However, the king always preferred his biological child more... I HATED THAT! Every mother wants the best for their child, so I devised a FOOLPROOF plan..."

"And that was?"

"I SWITCHED you. When you were younger, we used to differentiate you by colour. Mistake wore blue and you wore pink! Instead, I made YOU wear blue and MISTAKE wear pink. No one even noticed!"

"You... What." Ronald balled up her fists and raised them up.

"W-WAIT! I'M NOT DONE YET!"

Ronald looked confused and continued to listen.

"One day, both of you projectile vomited across the kingdom and I REFUSE to touch such a FILTHY and ICKY substance, so the maids cleaned you. However, I completely forgot which one was which! So I just thought the cuter baby was you and the UGLY baby was MISTAKE."

"... are you saying I was an ugly baby? If you thought that I was the princess, that means you're saying MISTAKE was a CUTER BABY!!"

"Well... well... well..." Barbara's eyes darted around the room. "Yes! Haven't you ever heard the saying, the cutest babies are the WORST people??? Very common saying. Let's move on now."

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU THOUGHT YOUR BIOLOGICAL CHILD WOULD BE THE WORST CHILD??"

"My darling child, when did I ever say that?" Barbara sputtered.

"UGH! Barbara can't you see? YOU'RE the one tied up and tortured right now... One laser and BOOM!!! You're GONE!" Ronald laughed maniacally.

Barbara's eyes widened and she began to sweat profusely. "B-but... I'm telling the truth! I- I swear I am!!"

"Listen, Bra-Bra. Even if you are, I think it's a BAD truth. I don't like bad truths." Grabbing more rope, Ronald roped some more ropey rope over the non-ropey rope that was binding Barbara's roped arms together with non-ropey rope. "Have you got anything else to tell me?"

"STOP, WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING... I- I'M THE BEST HELP YOU'LL EVER HAVE! YOU NEED ME RONALD. YOU KNOW YOU DO."

Ronald stopped, "What...?"

"YOU'RE JUST LACKING A POSITIVE FIGURE IN YOUR LIFE! WE CAN HAVE SOME MOTHER-DAUGHTER DAYS, WE CAN EAT ICE CREAM OR EVEN DO MATH HOMEWORK! I KNOW YOU'RE A GOOD KID RONALD, DEEP INSIDE~"

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ronald eww-ed. "That sounds... that sounds... fricking fracking shnicking schnacking picking packing six packing ticking tacking 20-inch dicking dack hicking hacking licking armpiting renegadeing renegadeing renegadeing... DISGURSTANG!!!!!!!!!"

"Ronald, I knew you were a troubled child... BUT WHAT IS THAT. I BAN YOU FROM SAYING THOSE HORRIBLE WORDS. Good thing it was your supportive, soft-spoken, kind, and caring mother who pointed it out! :)"

Ronald started to laugh hysterically. "HAHAHA," she laughed, "SUPPORTIVE??? KIND??? CARING???? Do you really think you're like that???!!?!?!?" Her voice hardened, like... 🤭😏🤭😏🤭. "What makes you think you're ANYTHING like that?"

"I know it because YOU told me." Barbara paused, "Ronald, grab my vhs tape from my peepee pockets."

Ronald would have said "ew" x10000 again, but you can only say that once every 100 years. Obviously.

"What are your............." Ronald couldn't even bring herself to finish the sentence.

"JUST TAKE THEM." Barabar commanded.

"Fine, Barabar," said Ronald, helping the average-height and old author make fun of the short and young author's typo. (Old: we are basically the same age and height) (Baby: no we're not cause you're old) (Old: i'm 6 months older than you) (Baby: 6 months is the lifespan of 12 flies, which means you're 12 decades older than me)

Ronald slowly caressed Barbrasxya's legs, trying to find the mysterious tape.

Suddenly, someone burst through the door.

Ronald and Barbrasxya GASPED in SHOCK to see...................