chapter thirteen

"MISTAKE! GET UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE ANNUAL COOL SCHOOL TRANSFORMATION CEREMONY!!" screamed David.

Mistake jumped out of bed and rushed to the washroom. "I HAVE AN INQUIRY; HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE?! I NEED TO TAKE A FAT SHIT!!!" she yelled.

"WE'RE ALREADY LATE!" David called back.

Wednesday appeared next to him and said, "Let Mistake do what she needs to do. I can't wake Ronald McDonald up."

"WAIT! WHAT DO I WEAR??"

"Anything you're okay with if it rips!" Wendy called back.

Mistake then snuck into Ronald's room and came out in a ballgown. "This happens to be Ronald McDonald's absolute beloved and favourite ballgown," she said. She quickly ran out of the room before Ronald McDonald saw.

Wednesday stared at her. "Cool," she said. "That seems like a bad idea, but it's funny, so..."

"GUYS! WHERE'S MY DRESS!" screamed Ronald McDonald, "WHERE'S MY DRESS!!!!!"

"AHHH!! RUN!!" shouted David as he bolted out the room, he too was wearing one of Ronald's ball gowns. Ronald McDonald began to chase him in her pyjamas.

They all joined the rest of the class, who were gathered outside the school. Mistake, David, and Wednesday were standing all together as Ronald McDonald ran over to Shed to complain about them all.

Mr. Simon and Ms. Gacha started to walk to the Transformation Building, aka the McDonald's Dumpster, and everyone excitedly followed,

"Ok students! This is a very special day for ALL of you filthy, stupid, people!" shouted Mr. Simon.

"YAY!!" Ronald McDonald shouted. "I'm gonna be the RAREST THING you've EVER SEEN! I'm gonna be something Epic! Wait, no– I'm gonna be the ULTRA LEGENDARY MEGA RARE NEVER SEEN BEFORE LONG LOST HYBRID DRAGON DEMON WOLF SNAKE ANGEL PRINCESS!!!"

"I will be the king that rules this land, and I shall publicly execute Ronald, my ex, for being a big meanie!" said John Smith.

"Alright, calm down, calm down, everyone. You may be excited to transform, but you must realize that your powers should be used for the greater good," Ms Gacha said.

"BOOOOOOOO!" Ed Sheeran said. "I WANNA EXECUTE EVERYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF GINGERS!!!!"

"Shut up ginger," Wednesday said.

"But aren't you a natural ginger?" David asked.

"Well, yeah, I'm a natural redhead and I was embarrassed about it, so I dyed my hair black and joined the dark side," Wendy said.

"Why is Bad Habits playing in the background... is it boss music???" asked Ronald McDonald.

"YOU LISTEN TO MY MUSIC?!"

"THAT'S YOUR MUSIC???"

"YEAH!"

"B-BUT THAT'S MY EMO ANTHEM! THAT'S MY WEDNESDAY ADDAMS INTRO SONG!"

"Wednesday Addams?" Wednesday said. "I was her in a past life!!! My name is Wednesday because of Wednesday Addams!!"

"MARRY ME!!"

"YES!!"

"Hey everyone, let's not marry each other, you might divorce with each other once you find out your Species," an unknown voice said.

"Who was that?" Mistake asked, fearing for her life. They were in an abandoned McDonald's parking lot after all, and Ronald McDonald hated her. Everyone knows that Ronald McDonald has natural dominion over everyone else when they're in or near a McDonald's.

"It's me," the same voice said. A person stepped into view. "I'm going to lead the Cocoon Transformation. Or, uh, what do you call it?"

"The Annual Cool School Transformation Ceremony," Ms. Gacha stated.

"Nice! Okay, hi everyone, my name is Gerry Mandering, just call me Gerry, and I'll be leading the Annual Cool School Transformation Ceremony."

"I still believe that I am the more qualified candidate for this leadership role," said Mr. Simon.

Gerry then replied, "...You're the one who set a kid on fire while screaming 'DEMON DEMON' when they started transforming."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THEY LOOKED VERY SCARY!!"

"THE KID WAS LITERALLY A LAVAGIRL!!! QUITE A COMMON SPECIES!!!"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THAT SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL SEQUEL!! I THOUGHT IT WOULD SUCK."

"It did suck," said Wednesday. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"ANYWAYS, ON WITH THE CEREMONY!" said Ms. Gacha as she gave Gerry a death stare.