Chapter sixty-nine

Shed wiggled his arm through the tunnel. "Ew... It's so moist and squishy in here... But where is the rod? Where is the cylindrical object?"

"Are you doing ok Shed? How's it going?"

"How far in is it? I can't find it!!!"

"Just open it up and look inside! Take a little peek of guidance."

"O-ok..." Shed grunted, struggling to rip it apart. "I... I can't! It's not stretchy enough!"

"Try to use a lubricant of some sort!"

"I'll try..." Shed punched himself in the face until all of his acne exploded. Oil was spraying and pouring out of his pores like a fountain.

"Ah, much better!" Shed sighed in relief.

"It has to be loose and flexible enough that you can fit your whole leg inside!" Mistake informed him, while reading a pamphlet.

"Okay... It might not feel good for David though! I haven't cut my toenails in 15 years..." Shed said, attempting to fit his whole leg inside.

"He's dead, who cares!"

"True..." Shed forced his foot into the tight orifice.

"Does it fit?"

"It's going in really easily! Smooth like butter!!!!"

"Great! Let me try!!!"

Mistake slowly turned around.

"W-wait! I'm not ready, don't look at me!!!"

"It's alright, nothing I haven't seen before! I'm experienced with these kinds of things... Don't worry about it!"

"Ok..." Shed waited for Mistake to walk over to him.

"Oh wow... You really stretched it out good!"

Shed felt his heart grow 4 times in size and a warm feeling invaded his body as he blushed.

"Woah... Even I can climb inside!" Mistake got into a pencil position and angled herself straight into the canal. "Come on Shed, give me a little push!" Mistake wiggled her cute little toesie woesies.

"Is that safe?? I know he can fit in a foot but like, an ENTIRE PERSON??"

"Just do it! It's like a slip n slide!"

"Umm... Ok! You have to pull me inside once I push you, deal?"

"Of course I will!" Mistake's face began to glow with happiness and excitement.

"Get ready!! 1... 2... 3... Go!!!"

"WEEEE!! MAYBE THERE'S MACARONI AND CHICKEN STRIPS IN HIS STOMACH!!!!"

"YES! I LOVE MACARONI AND CHICKEN STRIPS!!! AND WE'RE GOING THROUGH THE QUICKEST PATHWAY TO HIS STOMACH!!"

Mistake slipped inside with a SHLOOP sound effect.

"OOOH!!! IT'S SO MOIST AND WET IN HERE!"

"ME NEXT! ME NEXT! KEEP YOUR END OF THE DEAL!!!"

"OF COURSE I WILL! THERE'S ENOUGH SPACE IN HERE FOR LIKE 500 OF YOU!! YOU DID A GOOD JOB WITH THE OIL AND LUBE!"

"I-I'm flattered!!!" Shed began to glow a neon red and his face became 500 degrees Celsius (or 982 retch Fahrenheit)

Mistake reached a hand out of the orifice. "GRAB ONTO IT! I'LL PULL YOU IN!"

"YAYY!!!" Shed's arms whipped up above his head and he belly flopped into a plank position.

"uGH- YOU'RE SO HEAVY!! HAHAHA!!"

Shed slid inside with a SPLOOSH sound effect.

"OOOH!!! NOW WHERE IS THIS DUMB ROD OF ABSORPTION!"

"OOOOH!!! I THINK I SEE IT!" Shed did a backflip inside of David and grabbed the stick.

"YAYY!! WE CAN FINALLY GET OUT!!"

"FROM WHERE?"

"THE PLACE WE CAME OUT OF, OF COURSE!" Mistake pointed at an exit.

"OH YESS!!!! WHAT WAS THAT HOLE CALLED AGAIN???"

"The esophagus, obviously!"