chapter twelve

"CLASS PAY ATTENTION! TOMORROW WE'LL BE DOING OUR ANNUAL COOL SCHOOL TRANSFORMATION CEREMONY!" Mr Simon said.

"Oh em gee!" Ronald McDonald said to John Smith, who had suddenly appeared in a chair. "The transformation ceremony! I'm totally gonna be the prettiest girl of them all!! The ultra legendary super amazing mega rare never seen before long lost hybrid dragon demon wolf snake angel princess! The palace riches shall be mine."

"Of course you are, my hubbie bubbie boobie bubblegum boo," John Smith said, "and I will be the ultra legendary super amazing rare never seen before hybrid dragon demon wolf snake angel prince! The prince to your princess!" He kissed and wiped his slobber all over her hand. Ronald McDonald smiled.

"SHHH, YOU TWO BACK THERE," Mr Simon yelled, "NO TALKING WHILE I'M TALKING!" He waited for them to sit back in their seats properly, then continued, "As you know, the Annual Cool School Transformation Ceremony is done with first-year Cool Schoolers to see what their fursona is– I MEAN WHAT POWERS THEY HAVE. It's been done every year since the Princess went missing."

Ronald McDonald jumped and slammed her hands on the table.

"TEACHER! THIS CEREMONY IS NOT MERCENARY! THE LONG LOST PRETTIEST AND MOST AMAZING PRINCESS IS RIGHT HERE!" Ronald McDonald shouted. Mistake rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Ronald McDonald, my dear sister, the word mercenary has three meanings: it can be an adjective meaning 'primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics,' a noun meaning 'a professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army,' and a noun meaning 'a person primarily concerned with material reward at the expense of ethics.' None of them relate to what you said."

"What?"

"To put it in simpler, less complex wording for your pea-brain, THIS CLOWN DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MERCENARY AND NECESSARY!"

"What?"

Mistake sighed. "In the simplest terms I can muster up, HA DUMBASS!"

GASP!!!

"HOW COULD YOU!"

The whole room was silent.

Mr Simon laughed at Ronald McDonald. "WOW! Mistake, I might have been wrong about you! I mean, you definitely are ugly af, but you would be ugly AND quick-witted! Definitely not golden buzzer worthy, but I'd give you a pat on the back for trying!"

Mistake glared at Mr. Simon.

"MR. SIMON! HOW DARE YOU PRAISE ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME!! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR SPECIAL LITTLE STAR!!! UWU!!!!" screamed Ronald McDonald.

"Yes yes, your singing is oh so... good. Yeah. It's great, totally, definitely..."

"AHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH MR. SIMON! WHEN I TRANSFORM INTO THE ULTRA LEGENDARY SUPER AMAZING MEGA RARE NEVER SEEN BEFORE LONG LOST HYBRID DRAGON DEMON WOLF SNAKE ANGEL PRINCESS, I'LL GIVE YOU 50% OF MY KINGDOM AND RICHES!!"

John Smith's jaw dropped. "R-Ronald! M-my hubbie bubbie boobie! I thought you'd give ME 50% of the kingdom when you marry me!

Ronald looked up and down at John Smith.

"You? You're just the temporary 'king' of my kingdom. I'm just waiting for someone hotter and richer than you, which shouldn't be that hard!"

"W-what do you mean t-temporary? Did you never love me?"

"What do you mean 'Did you never love me?' Of course I didn't! You're not even half as rich as Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran. Why would I want a loser like you to be the future king of my kingdom?"

"B-but, you said you loved me... when we were almost at first base in the supply closet..."

"Yea, like 50 minutes ago. But you said you were gonna be the ultra legendary super amazing rare never seen before hybrid dragon demon wolf snake angel prince, not the ultra legendary super amazing mega rare never seen before hybrid dragon demon wolf snake angel prince."

"What's the difference?" asked John Smith as he flooded the room with his tears.

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! I WANT MY BOYFRIEND TO BE MEGA RARE, RARE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!"

"Baby... hubbie bubbie boobie... I'm sorry, I'll be a mega rare then, not just rare, I'll be whatever you want..."

"Umm, sorry to interrupt, but you can't change your species," said Mr. Simon.

"HOW DARE YOU EAVESDROP ON OUR CONVERSATION?!" screamed Ronald McDonald

"Ronald, you two were fucking loud," WhiteBoy Overrated said.

"Oh yea, sorry 'bout that bro, that's my bad, yeah bro, sorry. That supply closet must've had thin walls," John Smith said.

WhiteBoy, Shed, Ed, Mistake, Mr. Simon, and all of their classmates all made grossed-out faces. "Eww! I was talking about your conversation, just now," WhiteBoy said.

John Smith burst into tears and ran out of the classroom.

A random classmate leaned over to speak to WhiteBoy. "Wow, that was really cool, WhiteBoy. Wanna see me after class? ;)"

"AHHH!!" screamed WhiteBoy as he burst into tears and ran out of the classroom.

The random classmate stared at WhiteBoy's desk for a few seconds, then burst into tears and ran out of the classroom. The random classmate's friend then glared at Mistake.

"This is all your fault. If you hadn't led WhiteBoy on, my friend wouldn't be heartbroken right now."

"Please explain to me, how did I lead him on? I simply existed in front of him! It's not my fault he happens to be in love with me!"

"Everyone in the school knows that you threatened both him and Shed to be part of your harem. That's why you're always flirting with them! It's so obvious."

Mistake started to laugh. "Pardon me! That's hilarious!"

Ronald McDonald pouted. "How dare there be such awful rumours about Mistake that I didn't make?! I didn't even think of that amazing idea! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY FUTURE IDEA!"

"I-it was my idea first, lady!"

"Get out of my sight before I beat you up you CLOUT STEALER! I SHOULD BE THE ONE STARTING THOSE JUICY RUMOURS FOR MY THREE TIKTOK FOLLOWERS!!" screamed Ronald McDonald as she chased the person out into the halls.

"D-did Ronald just stand up for me?" asked Mistake as her almond-raven-hazel-grey-amber-violet-crow-leaf-like-majestic-ocean-blue orbs perspired.

"Did you not hear the other stuff..." asked Shed.

"No."