chapter thirty-four

Mistake used her powers to trap Ebony and WhiteBoy in a turquoise box.

"MUAHAHAHA!!! I'VE DEFEATED MY BIGGEST ENEMY! NOW... I SHALL DEFEAT AND CONQUER THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!!!" Mistake cackled, her laughs echoed throughout the world.

Ebony sat there contemplating life and the meaning of the universe, while WhiteBoy rocked back and forth in the corner of the box while sucking his juicy and fat thumb.

Wait... Ebony thought, why am I just sitting still? I should fight... or something... even if I lose, at least I tried...

Ebony punched WhiteBoy in the face, "WHITEBOY! COME!!!"

WhiteBoy scoffed. "No, I have dignity. After the events of chapter 32-" Everyone shuddered. "-I would like to keep my dignity."

"NO!! NOT CUM, COME!!!"

"YOU'RE JUST SAYING THE SAME WORD, REPEATING IT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY CLEARER!!!"

"YOU DUMBASS!! C-O-M-E, NOT C-U-M!! AS IN, COME HERE!!"

"... What's the difference??"

Ebony sighed. "Come here, as in, stand up and walk over here!"

"Oh! Well, why didn't you say so?"

WhiteBoy slid over to Ebony's corner.

"Why did you want me to-"

"Shh. I have a plan but I need to whisper it so Mistake doesn't hear."

Ebony whispered the plan seductively into WhiteBoy's ear. He gave a thumbs-up and also CHOMPED into his lip badly and seductively. He drew blood.

The blood was scooped up and was used to draw a summoning circle on the transparent turquoise floor.

Suddenly, a bunch of oompa loompas started crawling out of the ground inside the summoning circle. They were laughing, but not funny-laughing.

WhiteBoy started singing a delightful tune called UNHOLY by Ham Granny-Smith-apple and Im Petrol (or gasoline, for the Americans) and the oompa loompas started to prance around and hump the walls.

Ebony and WhiteBoy repeatedly jumped aggressively, like the rebellious senior citizens they were.

The cage shattered immediately because of all the weight and mayhem happening inside the thin cage.

Mistake whipped her head. "WHAT??" shouted Mistake, turning to the now-shattered cage. "How did you do that?!"

"CHARGEEE!!!" Ebony shouted. Everyone, including the oompa loompas, started attacking Mistake. She howled like a wolf and increased in size, easily throwing everyone back.

"Don't make me ANGRY," she said, her eyes glowing red.

All the oompa loompas shivered with fear, slowly fading away from Earth.

"NOOO!!! EBONY... WHAT DO WE DO NOW??"

"Well... We're 1 horny weasel and a POWERFUL witch against a GIANT WOLF!!! I say we RUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They ran away from Mistake, but she was just too fast and caught up with them after one second.

"UHHHH EBONY??? WHAT NOW!! SHE'S LITERALLY RIGHT THERE," WhiteBoy exclaimed, panting from all that running.

"WELL I SAY... TOODLE-OO!" Ebony quickly cast a spell and disappeared in a puff of black smoke and ravens & crows.

"EBONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" WhiteBoy slowly slowed down, allowing Mistake to approach him.

"MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" Mistake laughed like a villain, trapping Whiteboy inside another turquoise box.

"I'll get you soon Ebony... I'LL GET YOU SOON!!!" cackled Mistake loudly, causing crows to fly out of the trees.