chapter fifty-two

Previously...

Shed sighed, "I guess Ronald DEVOLVED in this universe because WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS ABOUT MY OWN MURDER??? BUT NEVERTHELESS, WE HAVE TO GET RID OF HER!!!!" The sentence echoed throughout the school."W-what... You're gonna kill me? I know I'm corrupt but I'm not THAT corrupt!!"

"Uhhh... Teehee!!"

-

-

-

-

Present Time...

"What do you mean by saying 'teehee'?" Mistake questioned.

Shed stiffened. "Uhhh... It's all just a misunderstanding!! RONALD, YOU'RE SO FUNNY HA. HA. HA."

"What? No it's not—" Ronald started. Shed shoved her to the side. "HEY!! I WAS TALKING!!!"

"Then talk better!" Shed smiled through his teeth, smiling to maintain the smiley smiling smile that was being smiled on his smiling face.

Mistake looked Ronald in the eye and asked, "Is this true Ronald? Were you guys just joking around and not plotting my murder?"

Shed slowly turned to look at Ronald, seeing buckets of sweat dripping from her forehead.

"H-heh! Hahaha!!"

"Of course it was all fake! Right, Ronald?"

Mistake glared at Shed. "Pardon me, Shed Eeeeeeeeeeran, I was not addressing you. I was addressing RONALD. Please, keep your thoughts and comments to yourself unless I ask you a question. As a lawyer says, you're 'leading the witness.'"

"Oh! Hehe... Sorry about that!! I just think Ronald isn't in the right mind at the moment, it might be better to ask me these questions instead!"

Mistake SIGHED and started tapping her foot, glaring at Shed. "What gives you the right to judge my actions? I will ask MY sister whatever I want. Now, Ronald, where were we?"

Ronald laughed nervously and clenched her eyebrow muscles. "Haha, haha, ummmm..."

"Well???"

"UMMMM... UHHHH... SO YOU SEE, PEER PRESSURE ISN'T THE ANSWER!!! YOU WILL PROBABLY REGRET THIS AND I'LL GET A ROLLS ROYCE AND THEN YOU'LL ALREADY HAVE A RICH BOYFRIEND BUT THEN THAT BOYFRIEND GOES BANKRUPT AND YOU TRY TO GET ME BACK BECAUSE MY BUSINESS FINALLY SUCCEEDED BUT THEN I ALREADY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE SO YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS AND SAD!!"

Everyone clenched their eyebrow muscles.

David asked, "Ronald... Did you just summarize the most generic version of a Dhar Mann video?"

"OH... DID I?? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!" Ronald got on the floor and started rolling around, chuckling to herself.

"Is she... ok?"

"SEE MISTAKE!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO RONALD... YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN ASKING ME THOSE QUESTIONS."

"What do you mean?" Mistake asked innocently.

David stepped in, "Mistake, we all saw what you just did..."

"What did I do?" Mistake asked even more innocently.

Shed mumbled to himself, "You manipulative..."

Mistake cupped her hand by her ear. "Can you speak up, Shed? I didn't hear you."

The alpha Oli London lunged at the princess, attempting to use his wolf claws to rip Mistake's skin off. Unfortunately, Mistake dodged.

"HA! Missed me!"

Ronald shouted, "Shed! Don't do it!! Mistake's a wolf too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""And a much more powerful one..." 

Mistake transformed into her wolf form, becoming 100x larger. (yea, in that way too)

"AHHHHHH!!!" Shed (s)creamed.

"I knew it! Not even weak alphas can beat me!!! The strongest version of Shed was CRUSHED by my mere transformation."

Suddenly, everyone started transforming.

"W-what are you guys doing?" Mistake asked nervously.

"WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU! RAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What. But you guys are just an alpha, a fairy, a clown, and an emo lady..."

"YEA! BUT WE HAVE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!"

Everyone arranged themself into a super duper uper epic heart formation.

Mistake cackled evilly. "You guys are so naive... you are ALL gonna regret this later..."