chapter twenty-eight

Suddenly, Ms. Gacha and Mistake appeared in an empty room. Both of them regained consciousness.

"Where... where are we?" Mistake asked.

"H-honestly... I have no idea!" exclaimed Ms. Gacha, "It appears to be a random room... COULD IT BE?? Have we been... KIDNAPPED!!"

"Why would anyone we know have the intention of kidnapping US, a headmaster and a sad and lonely student? In addition, it was quite obviously one of us that created the lightning bolt..."

"And who would that be?"

"Well... Only one of us is powerful enough to create a LIGHTNING BOLT that can teleport PEOPLE!!! I think the answer is quite obvious. It's clearly not me!"

"Now now Mistake... Firstly, why do you think that I would strike myself with lightning while I'm trying to manage the school. Secondly, why would I teleport BOTH of us to this RANDOM room?? That'll simply be irresponsible of me."

"Then... Perhaps..." Mistake stood there in shock. "WE REALLY WERE KIDNAPPED!!!"

"No Mistake, I think the person who hasn't discovered their true potential is the one responsible for this. The person who thought they were a common platypus, but could actually be something much more!"

"What are you implying..."

"Mistake... I think it was your powers that brought us here!"

"M-ME??? I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WAS YOU!! THE LIGHTNING BOLT IN QUESTION FELT EXTREMELY POWERFUL. I COULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT... EVEN IF I HYPOTHETICALLY REACHED MY FULL POTENTIAL AS A COMMON PLATYPUS!!!"

"Well... I'm not so sure you're a platypus of any kind. Your powerful powers are much too powerful to merely be powerful platypus powers, no matter how powerful that powerful platypus's powers are."

"Then... What am I?"

"M-" Ms. Gacha hesitated.

"MS. GACHA! PLEASE! INFORM ME OF WHO I TRULY AM. THIS HAPPENS TO BE MY IDENTITY! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO I AM, AND WHAT MY SKILLS INCLUDE!!" Mistake begged, tears forming in her eyes.

"Mistake... I'm not who you think I am..."

"W-what? Then who are you?"

"I'm..."

"What?! Spit it out!!!"

"I'm..."

"SAY IT!!! PLEASE!!!!"

Ms. Gacha took a deep breath.

"Mistake... I'm your sister."