chapter seventy-two

Previously...

Accident raised his hands and slowly backed away. "Sure... Let's go find that dumb alleyway."

"Wait, why do we even need this alleyway?"

"It holds something very powerful, it'll definitely be helpful in the future for Mistake. Her rule will become effortless and she'll never have to stress about anything!"

Suddenly, a shiny red lever next to the boulder switched downwards.

-
-
-

Present Time

Mr. MAID squealed and jumped into Accident's arms, "AHHH! WAS THAT ALWAYS THERE? WHY WOULD THEY INCLUDE A LEVER THAT MOVES VERY SUDDENLY IN AN ART PIECE? WHAT'S THE POINT?"

"My king, it surprises me that you weren't overthrown sooner. This clearly isn't an art piece, it's a boulder used to cover up a secret. A secret that we will uncover..."

"WHAT???"

"Ugh... By the taste, you can't sense the emotional pains about being colonized for a dumb school art piece. Therefore, it's still in its natural state. THAT was my error."

Suddenly, the boulder began to shift and roll, revealing a cave full of unfamiliar faces.

"BRAVO! BRAVO!!" an old man cheered, "You possess a skill that even the GREATEST geologists don't have! You should bring that talent onto my show, it's definitely gold buzzer worthy!"

"ARE YOU DUMB??? CLOSE THE BOULDER! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HIDING FROM OUT BOSS'S YOUNGER SISTER!!!"

A woman walked into the scene, annoyed. "What's with all the commotion? Who'd you open the giant boulder door for?" She looked outside and tears began to well up in her eyes.

"ON PURPOSE??" Mr. MAID cried, running towards his long lost daughter.

"PAPA??" Ms. Gacha cried, running towards her long lost father.

Mr. Gerry and Mr. Simon strutted like models towards Ms. Gacha's long lost father. They bowed down to him and began to chant a strange message.

"Uhhh... Dad? What're they doing?"

"I don't know, sweetie..."

Accident slammed Mr. MAID into the boulder again. "You know what they're doing. Remember when you coded all the men in the world to bow down and chant whenever you're around?"

"...What? What are you even talking about? That sounds like a shitty thing anyway, I don't want people chanting to me!!! Like, I don't mind the bowing down part, but... the chanting is kinda freaky. You feel me?"

"Oh. Maybe someone else did that for you. But I do remember you making a whole announcement about it and hypnotizing a giant crowd of people... The only reason why some people aren't under your control is because they weren't there!"

"Hmm... odd..." Mr. MAID tapped his chin thoughtfully. "So you're admitting to disobeying royal command?"

"No, I'm saying that I was out of the country when you made the announcement. I had no way of being there when I was TEN THOUSAND KILOMETRES AWAY!!!"

"So you're admitting to be disloyal and LEAVING my country. You're such a traitor. Leaving automatically makes you property of the other country, therefore, you're disowned."

"Erm, I have the right to leave the country, actually! 🤓☝️," said Accident. "It's listed in the charter of rights and freedoms! Mobility rights! I am able to move around and outside the country if I wish to!" He smiled to himself. "Man... civics class really paid off!"

Ms. Gacha grabbed Accident's arm and begged him to stop. "I don't care about all of your rights and freedoms, just tell me more about the whole cult thing."

"What cult?"

"My dad and the whole hypnotizing thing. WHAT OTHER CULTS ARE THERE???"

"That's not a cult! That's simply hypnosis! Plus, other cults include Scientology, Children of God, NXIVM, Angel's Landing, the Church of the First Born of the Lamb of God, and the Manson Family! Just a few examples."

"BUT WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THOSE CULTS??? WHY WOULD I EVEN BRING THOSE UP?"

"Well your choice of wording was very confusing. According to the Oxford Dictionary, a cult is 'a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or .' However, the Gacha kingdom isn't a small group with religious beliefs or any practices that are seen as strange and sinister."

"You sure?"

"Positive! When I rule this kingdom- I mean, when I help Mistake rule the kingdom, we definitely won't be a really big cult!"

On Purpose (Ms. Gacha) gasped. "You're going to help Mistake rule the kingdom?" She turned to look at her dad. "But... I'm the eldest child, shouldn't I be the one who takes on the responsibilities?

"Well, are YOU the ultra legendary super amazing mega rare never seen before long lost hybrid dragon demon wolf snake angel princess??? I didn't think so."

"I... I've never tried it."

Accident sighed DEEPLY and LOUDLY. "Well, Mistake is that, so that means you can't be that! Even if you were the exact same, you weren't long lost so your status isn't as impressive!"

"BUT I WAS LONG LOST!!! I WASN'T EVEN RECORDED IN THE BOOKS! I WAS A RUNAWAY SPERM, CREATED BY FERMENTING ON THE BEDSHEETS FOR TOO LONG..."

"Ummm, your name is On Purpose... call me crazy but I think you were on purpose..."

"If I was truly ON PURPOSE, then I would've still been there for Mistake right? But where was I? Where did you put me?"

Mr. Simon whipped out his GIGANTIC, GIRTHY, THICK, HUGE, HEAVY, AND JUICY history book. "Hmmmm... You're correct! There's no mention of a second sister in this."

Mr. MAID looked puzzled. "If there was one sister, that implies the existence of more sisters!" he exclaimed. "An only child isn't a sister!"

Mr. Simon whipped out his GIGANTIC, GIRTHY, THICK, HUGE, HEAVY, AND JUICY glasses. "Well question is, why don't YOU know if you have more children? Were you always really busy throughout the day?"

"That is NONE of your BUSINESS! But yes," Mr. MAID said as he whipped out his GIGANTIC, GIRTHY, THICK, HUGE, HEAVY, AND JUICY...

Everyone wowed in awe as Mr. MAID whipped out his GIGANTIC, GIRTHY, THICK, HUGE, HEAVY, AND JUICY - - - -"