chapter fifty-one

Previously...

Mistake sighed. "Also, you're not BUILT DIFFERENT." She flexed her biceps. "You're just AVERAGE."

Mistake's master Dada twirled and fell to the ground gracefully, clenching his smooth ass skin.

"Dad... Sorry, I'm being too hard on you. It's just... I haven't seen you my WHOLE life, you have to understand my situation..."

"My child... I just shit my ghost pants..."

-

-

-

Present
Time

"Dad..."

"Yes my dear child?"

"I'm glad I didn't take after you."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Mistake's father was ANGRY. "JUST BECAUSE I SHAT MYSELF?!?!?!"

"YES??? I FEEL LIKE THAT'S PERFECTLY REASONABLE!"

"EXCUSE ME!!! YOU WILL NOT YELL AT YOUR FATHER!!!!"

Mistake sighed, rubbing her forehead like a tired old man. "If I am not allowed to yell at you, then why were you yelling at me? That seems counterintuitive..."

"Wow. You know big words and I DON'T... You're just SO cool, Mistake." Mr. Maid rolled his eyes.

"WHATEVER! I'LL JUST FINISH THIS JOURNEY WITHOUT YOU!!" Mistake had tears in her eyes as words started coming out. "YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME MY WHOLE LIFE. Why would you be here now..."

"Good luck surviving without me. There's a reason why I named you Mistake..."

"YOU NAMED ME MISTAKE??? I had always been under the assumption that my stepmother Barbara simply told me that to make me feel bad about myself."

"No... I did it because I HATED you! If you hadn't been born, I wouldn't have to give up my throne."

"Father... You would still have to give up your throne, whether or not I had been born. There's still natural circumstances."

"WRONG!" Mr. My Daughter Is An Accident (Mr. MDIAA, or Mr. Maid) started CACKLING MANIACALLY. "I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE KING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'M GLAD YOU LEFT ME!!! I WOULD'VE OBTAINED YOUR WEIRD BRAIN CELLS AND LOGIC IF YOU HAD BEEN ALIVE."

Mr. Maid GASPED. "GASP!! WERE YOU THE ONE WHO KILLED ME, SO YOU COULD TAKE THE THRONE AND BECOME SMART???"

"I knew you were dumb, but I didn't know you were THIS dumb... I WAS A NEWBORN WHEN YOU DIED. Unless you're INCREDIBLY weak and can't overpower a mere CHILD, then I don't understand how it would be a possibility."

"Well... well... well... you ARE the super magical powerful princess—"

"The ultra legendary super amazing mega rare never seen before long lost hybrid dragon demon wolf snake angel princess," Mistake supplied.

"Yea, that, you're that! So you're even more powerful than a regular child! I'm just a mere human!!"

"Dad... Who was my mom?"