chapter eighty

"Yea! Don't you remember...?"

On Purpose paused. "But... weren't you just the dumpster guy? I don't even remember HIRING you..."

"Ms. Gacha, I think your ability is just being delusional!"

"Well, I'm on On Purpose's side here," said Simon thoughtfully, stroking his GIGANTIC, GIRTHY, THICK, HUGE, HEAVY, AND JUICY chinny chin chin in thought. "I don't remember dear old Gerry until we arrived at the dumpster."

Gerry's jaw dropped, offended. "YOU GUYS FORGOT ABOUT ME??? YOU ONLY FOUND ME IN A DUMPSTER BECAUSE YOU FORCED ME TO PICK UP MY LITTER."

"WHAT?" Mr MAID shouted in shock. "LITTER??? LIKE THE SAND CATS SHIT IN???"

"Wowwww, how'd you know? — OBVIOUSLY IT'S NOT CAT LITTER. YOU THINK I JUST GO AROUND POOPING IN RANDOM SAND BOXES????"

"Yeah, it's in-character for you tbh. You'd do that."

Gerry crossed his arms. "GO AWAY. I'M NOT THAT SHAMELESS."

"Ok :( I'll go away." And with that, Mr MAID—

Suddenly, cherry blossom petals showered around the cave and the atmosphere became light and pink.

"No, don't go 🥺 I still love you!"

"Ok 🥺..."

The two linked arms and jumped up in unison.

"What just happened...?" Simon said.

"I... don't know," said On Purpose.

"Isn't it OBVIOUS??" Mr. MAID asked. "I'm supporting Gerry in this argument! Mr. Simon, you're clearly experiencing memory loss! You DID hire Gerry as an art teacher!"

Mr. Simon shook his head. "We don't even offer art as a subject at Cool School!!" he said.

On Purpose nodded in agreement. "Yes, and Mr. Maid, you don't even work at this school... Or work in general."

"HEY! I AM THE ALMIGHTY KING OF GACHA KINGDOM OK. I AM QUITE THE IMPORTANT PERSON."

Mr. Simon shrugged his shoulders. "Yea... And the Gacha Kingdom has FALLEN. We've been waiting for Mistake to reclaim it, but she's been a bit of a disappointment. That explains the name."

Accident smashed a glass onto the floor and everyone turned to look at him.

"Sorry guys! I'm a bit of an attention seeker. I know I'm not a part of the 'main cast' since no one knows me that well yet... But at least TRY to include me! I feel very left out and lost."

Gerry rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Ugh... Why did the dumb authors have to create another dumb character instead of using disposable and nameless ones. Likeee, this is TOO many people to keep track of. Do the readers even know who's inside this cave?"

Everyone glanced at each other awkwardly.

On Purpose clapped. "WELL GUYS! LET'S TRY TO MAINTAIN OUR SANITY AND NOT BLABBER NONSENSE TO FREAK PEOPLE OUT!!"

"BUT IT'S NOT NONSENSE!! WE'RE JUST IN A REALLY SHITTY WATTPAD STORY WRITTEN BY A BUNCH OF FIVE YE-"

On Purpose gently slapped her smooth sandpaper palm onto Gerry's mouth.

"HAYUH! WWVUT WHHHHHUS DHATH FFFFFRR."

Simon began wiping tears from his areolas. "I... I loved your presentation on representing those with suppressed voices. We should give people human rights! GOLD BUZZER!!!!"

Accident looked at the group confused. "Is this how this story works? It's just utter chaos? It was hard enough dealing with Mistake, but now I feel like I'm dealing with 4 Mistakes. You're all just INCREDIBLY dumb. I can't believe this is the group I'm going to be with for the rest of my life..."

On Purpose side eyed him. "Do you want us to pity you or something? You literally just insulted us. Do you crave attention that badly? No one said you had to stay with us. You're here on your own accord, it's out of your desire to OWN and take CONTROL over us royals."

Simon side eyed her. "Are you saying we NON-ROYALS aren't worth any of your desire to own and take control over people. JUST BECAUSE WE'RE NOT A MAIN COMPONENT OF THE STORY DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE NOT IMPORTANT."

Accident swung his left arm into the air. "WELL- Wait... How did you know about my plan to take advantage of Mistake and control you dumb royals? I didn't tell anyone and I didn't think you Gacha people had enough brain cells to figure it out."

"THAT'S RACIST AGAINST GACHA PEOPLE!" On Purpose said.

Gerry placed his hand on Accident's shoulder. "By 'Gacha people', do you mean people who live in the Gacha kingdom or people who make up the royalty of Gacha?" 

"Does it make a difference?"

"IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE!!! YOU CAN'T BLAME THE POOR, POWERLESS, AND WEAK CITIZENS OF A KINGDOM FOR BEING DUMB IF THE ROYALTY AREN'T WILLING TO INVEST IN GREAT EDUCATION."

Mr. Maid stomped on the floor. "THE PROBLEM IS... I WAS DEAD! THERE WAS LITERALLY NO ONE TO RUN THE KINGDOM."

"Except..." Gerry paused. "Wait, you're right! It's NOT your fault!" He pointed to On Purpose. "IT'S YOURS."

"W-what? HOW WOULD IT BE MY FAULT THAT YOU GUYS DON'T TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO LEARN NEW THINGS." On Purpose took 2 steps back and 1 step forward.

"YOU COULD'VE TAKEN THE SEAT TO THE THRONE AND HELPED THE PEOPLE OF THE KINGDOM YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO INHERIT, BUT INSTEAD, YOU STARTED THIS DUMB SCHOOL WHERE NO ONE LEARNS. WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING A SCHOOL BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF TRANSFORMATIONS IF ALL YOU'RE GONNA TEACH THEM IS HOW TO TRANSFORM."

"BECAUSE IT'S JUST A TRANSFORMATION SCHOOL! NOT A REAL SCHOOL!"

"THEN WHAT'S THE POINT? EVERYONE TRANSFORMS, THEY DON'T NEED TO BE TAUGHT HOW."

"W-WELL... IF OUR SCHOOL IS SO BAD, THEN WHY ARE OUR STUDENTS SO SUCCESSFUL? WE HAVE MCDONALDS, WENDYS, KFC, MARS BAR, NESTLE, AND HOW COULD WE FORGET THE ICONIC MCYEEHAWS???"

Simon scratched his itchy and stubbly chin. "Hmmm... Why are our students so successful? We don't even provide any business courses! Or courses, period."

Mr. Maid sighed very loudly. "FIRST BARABARA KILLS ME, THEN SHE ENROLLS MY DAUGHTER INTO THIS GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SCHOOL."

On Purpose slapped her dad's moobs with her fingertips. "YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT ME TOO DAD. I'M THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS SCHOOL, YOU CAN'T JUST ONLY SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT IT WITHOUT GIVING ME AND CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK."

"I have some feedback for you, GIVE UP."