chapter fifteen

One last moan was heard from WhiteBoy as he was forcefully dragged onto school property.

"Ugh," shuddered Mistake.

"Who's next?"

"MEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Colonel eagerly.

"COLONEL SANDERS! STFU!!! USE THAT ANNOYING VOICE TO SAY A SAD STORY AND GET A GOLDEN BUZZER INSTEAD OF THAT AWFUL SCREECHING!"

"Oh please, everyone calls me David," he said.

Mr Simon sighed. "Yes, but I'm legally obligated to refer to you by your legal name during these ceremonies."

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!?!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MS. GACHA! PLEASE LET HIM TRANSFORM SO THAT I CAN ESCORT HIM OUT OF THE CEREMONY IMMEDIATELY!"

"Okay. Colonel, time to transform!" Ms Gacha tapped him with the magical transformation stick. "Don't shit your... dress?"

"NO PROMISES!"

David started twirling in a pile of glitter.

"David... That's not how you transform..."

"At least I'm a pretty princess!"

Suddenly, the glitter he was twirling in started to float and surrounded him.

"AHH! HAUNTED EVIL GLITTER!!! I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!"

"Shut up, man, you're fine," Mr Simon said, annoyed.

Cats started flying out of David's glittery glitter clouds, and David began to float into the air. A gigantic gold and glittery tree sprouted from the dumpster.

"MY HOMEE!!" screamed Gerry, "WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE NOW??"

A large gust of wind came by and blew all the glitter away. Everyone looked at the area where the clouds previously were, however David was nowhere to be seen.

"Um... where is he?? Can transformations make you disappear??"

"Maybe he's the rare invisible person?"

"HA! TAKE THAT DAVID! I'M ULTRA RARE AND YOU'RE ONLY RARE!!" Wednesday bragged.

"Um guys... I'm here!!!"

"Do you hear something???" Mistake asked Shed. He shook his head no.

John Smith then noticed a miniature David jumping up and down on the golden tree's roots. "DAVID???"

Everyone noticed him at the same time after John Smith shouted that.

"DAVID?? WHAT..."

David grinned and jumped into the air, showing that he could fly. He had wings!

"Oh... My... Gosh... This is my first time seeing one..."

"Seeing what?" asked Wednesday in an arrogant manner.

"AN EPIC FAIRY PRINCESS!!"

"PRINCESS???" both Wednesday and Ronald gasped. "THAT'S SO..."

"AMAZING!!!" Ronald McDonald squealed.

"DISGUSTING!!!" Wednesday shouted at the same time.

"Uhh... Ronald. Why would you think that it's amazing? Didn't you want to be the princess??"

"Yea, but now I know that ugly and annoying people like David can be princesses, so why can't I be one???"

Gerry looked confused. "I mean... that's not how it works, but okay."

David flew over to Ronald McDonald. "YOU THINK IM UGLY AND ANNOYING???? HAVE YOU MET YOURSELF???" he shouted.

"DON'T BE SO EGOISTIC AFTER YOU FIND OUT YOU'RE AN EPIC! WE ALL KNOW HOW UGLY AND ANNOYING YOU ACTUALLY ARE!!"

David made an angry face. "YOU WANNA SEE ANNOYING??? I'LL SHOW YOU ANNOYING!!!" he screamed as he started pulling Ronald's hair.

"HEY!! STOOOOOPPPPPP," Ronald McDonald whined as she tried to swat David away.

"Ugh... John Smith, just transform while they sort this out..." sighed Ms. Gacha while massaging her forehead.

"Alrighty! I bet I'll be the next king of the abandoned kingdom."

"Sure buddy," Gerry said.

Ms Gacha tapped John Smith with the magical transformation stick.

"Please don't shit your pants," begged Gerry, "you don't know how many puddles I had to clean last year..."

Everyone shuddered, scared.

Suddenly, lasers started shooting out of John Smith's mouth, this shocked everyone in the McDonald's parking lot. His head shot up towards the sky, his eyes started glowing, his arms raised up and shot down into a t-pose formation, and his long luscious locks blew in the wind.

Suddenly Levitating by Dula Peep started playing. "You met me at the best time if you felt the need for company!!!"

Everyone looked over and saw Gerald with a boombox. "SHUT UP GERALD," said everyone in school, because no one liked Gerald. Sorry Gerald...

"WAIT!! DON'T SHUT UP GERALD! THIS IS NECESSARY FOR JOHN SMITH'S TRANSFORMATION!!!!!!!!!"

John Smith started slowly ascending towards the heavens up above. 

"A LEGENDARY DULA PEEP FLYING INTO THE SKY! TRULY AN INSPIRATION. HEY GERRY, BRING THEM DOWN!"

"Welp, not my problem." said Gerry as he started walking away from the scene of the crime.

"BITC-" screamed Ms. Gacha as she lunged at him.