chapter sixty-eight

"AHA! YOU LOVE ME?? OF COURSE YOU DO, WHO WOULDN'T! I'M THE ALMIGHTY AND UNBEATABLE SHED, THE ONE WHO TOOK DOWN THE DANGEROUS DRAGON... PRAISE ME IN ALL MY GLORY!!!!!" Shed reached up towards the sky, a holy light shining down on him.

Mistake began to bow down to him, sucking up her juicy boogers with her nose.

Shed looked down at the pitiful princess and smiled. "Mistake, I need you to help me rule the world! Just use a little spell to give me some power, or use an artifact! Like the Rod of Absorption~"

"Rod. Of. Absorption? I KNOW WHERE THE ROD OF ABSORPTION IS!!!" Mistake stood up and skipped over to David's body.

"...what?" Shed said.

"It's in there!!!" Mistake pointed at David.

"A-are you going to get it for me? My loyal minion?" Shed's voice trembled.

"Nope! King Shed has to get it himself! He is a big and brave king after all!!!! If a king can get his own things, only then will he be worthy of his title!"

"Oh... Haha!" He began to sweat as he squatted over his friend's body. "Ummm... Are you sure you can't do it? Maybe I can get my own things another time!"

"Nuh uh!" Mistake wagged her finger at 58 km/h. "This is an important marker of your journey, I believe in you, my saviour! You have to be selfless and confident in order to rule such a large kingdom."

"Uh... okay?" Shed sat on the floor and poked David's cold and rotting booty cheeks.

"Go on Shed! Get the Rod of Absorption!"

Shed turned to face Mistake. "But like, WHERE is it? I wanna make sure."

"It's in him :)"

"..."

Mistake smiled at Shed. "Just reach down the canal! Shove your arm through the tube!"

"Uh... ok... But look away! For me, not David."

Everyone (1 Person) looked away. That was probably a good decision, because now that means we (the authors) can't describe what Shed did because we didn't see it.

"Alright... I'm going in!"