201.My Fire

"Where to Sir?" The chauffeur asked.

"Office." Jungkook said.

...

Hospital.

"It's a pleasure to have you here Ms Jisoo." The hospital chief welcomed her with a bright smile on his face.

Jisoo smiled and nodded her head.

"Your cabin is ready. Although our hospital is nothing in comparison to where you were working in US, I still hope you'll not face any problem."

Jisoo shook her head and said, "It's nothing like that sir. Your hospital is on of the best in country S."

The chief smiled and said, "Your grandfather had called me in the morning. He told me take good care of you."

"Grandfather worries too much." Jisoo said.

The two of them were happily chatting when Jin entered the chiefs office.

"Good morning sir." Jin said.

The chief smiled and said, "Ahh Dr Jin. I am glad you are here."

Turning towards Jisoo, the chief said, "Dr Jisoo, he is Dr Jin our head surgeon and also the best physician of our hospital."

Turning towards Jin, he said, "Dr Jin this is Dr Jisoo. She is one of the best gynaecologist of a very reputed hospital in US. She will joining us from today."

Jin and Jisoo did not say anything and kept on staring at each other.

"We know each other." Jin said.

The chief laughed and said, "That's great then. Dr Jisoo if you face any problem, you can voice it out to Dr Jin. Not only is he the best physician of our hospital but also a major share holder of the hospital."

Jisoo smiled and said, "Thank you chief. I'll go to my cabin now."

"Ya sure. Dr Jin please can you show Dr Jisoo the way to her cabin. Her cabin is right beside yours." The chief said.

Jin nodded her head and said, "Please follow me Dr Jisoo."

Without giving him any kind of expression, Jisoo picked up her bag and started walking towards the door.

Jin sighed and followed her.

....

Outside.

"Do you even know where your cabin is?" Jin asked when he saw her walking in full speed.

Jisoo stopped and said, "I can find my own way."

Jin chuckled and said, "You could not even find the library when we were at school."

"Hey I was small that time okay. Now I am an adult." Jisoo said.

"Okay go on adult Jisoo." Jin said mockingly.

Jisoo puffed her cheeks. She was about to start walking again when she saw a man coming towards her.

Jisoo smiled at him and asked, "Hey do you work here?"

The man nodded his head and said, "Yes I am a doctor here. How can I help you?"

"Well I am new here and I cannot find my cabin. Will you help me?" Jisoo asked.

The man smiled and said, "Off course it will be my pleasure to help such a beautiful lady early in the morning."

Stretching his hand forward, the man said, "Shall we."

Before Jisoo could even lift her hand, Jin grabbed her hand and started dragging her along with him.

As the man saw Jin, he frowned and said, "This guy surely knows how to annoy me early in the morning."

"Jin leave." Jisoo said.

No answer.

Trying to free her hand, Jisoo said, "Jin I said leave."

No answer.

Jisoo jerked her hand away and said, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Jin frowned and said, "Why? You wanted him to hold her hand?"

"What?" Jisoo shouted.

Grabbing her hand once again, Jin pulled her inside the elevator and said, "Listen to me Jisoo stay away from him."

"And why should I listen to you?" Jisoo asked.

"Because I am your boy- I am your friend alright." Jin said.

Jisoo smirked and said, "You don't have to be concerned about me. I can take care of myself."

Jin took a deep breath and said, "For the last time Jisoo. Don't talk to that man from now one."

Jisoo did not say anything.

As the door of the elevator opened, Jisoo stepped out followed by Jin.

Pointing towards a cabin, Jin said, "That is yours and that is mine. If you face any problem just look for me or just call me. My number is still the same."

Jisoo nodded her head and started walking towards her cabin.

"Do you have it? I mean do you still have my number?" Jin asked.

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "I have it."

Jin's lips curled upwards.

Ignoring his expression Jisoo entered her cabin.

As Jin was about to enter his cabin, he saw a man grinning at him from a far distance.

The man straightened his suit and started walking towards Jin.

"Well Dr Jin seems to be very concerned about the new beautiful female doctor." The man said.

Jin frowned and said, "Stay away from her Suho."

Suho chuckled and asked, "Why? Who is she? Your wife? Your girlfriend? Your crush?"

Jin clenched his hand into a fist.

Suho laughed and said, "Since she is no one to you, please don't bother her or me. Let me do what I want." Placing his hand on Jin's shoulder, Suho said, "Goodbye fellow doctor."

Jin quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it with great force making Suho shriek in pain, "Stay away from her. She is not someone whom you can play with. She is fire. My fire. Do you understand?"

Suho's face turned pale. The pain was unbearable.

"Do you understand?" Jin asked once again.

Suho nodded his head.

Satisfied with his answer, Jin let go his hand and entered his cabin.

"Bastard." Suho murmured.