231.Super Active

Underworld base.

"Why did you call us here?" Jin asked.

"Bambam said the he is bringing the main culprit behind the smuggling. So I decided to call you both too." Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled and said, "So that guy really stopped his smuggling business."

"I never thought he would." Jin said.

Soon Namjoon entered the room, "Boss Mr Bambam has arrived along with a man."

"Bring them in." Jungkook said.

When Bambam entered the room, he said, "Hello brothers."

Jin rolled his eyes and said, "Make it fast please. I don't have time."

Placing his hand on his companions shoulder, Bambam said, "This is my subordinate Josh. He is the one responsible for the smuggling. I happily hand over him to you."

"Yoongi." Jungkook shouted.

Bambam gulped in fear and said, "Woah why are you calling that little devil?"

When Yoongi entered the room, Bambam rushed towards Jimin and said, "Stay away from me."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at him and said, "Who wants to come near you?"

"Take this man away. You know what to do next." Jungkook said.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled with excitement. Before he could even touch the man, Bambam shouted, "Little devil stop."

Rushing towards Josh, Bambam have him a tight hug and said, "It was a pleasure working with you Josh. Too bad that you crossed your line."

"If you love him so much, you can accompany him." Yoongi said.

Pushing him away, Bambam raised his hands upwards and said, "No thank you but I am fine."

Yoongi smirked and dragged Josh out of the room.

.....

After Yoongi left, Bambam sighed and said, "You Seriously cannot trust anyone in this field."

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Yes you can't."

Patting on the couch beside him, Jin said, "Come sit here."

Bambam nodded his head and sat on the couch.

"I want your help." Jungkook said.

Bambam smiled and said, "The King of the underworld wants my help how can I reject that."

"We are going on a vacation for almost a week or so. While we are not around I want you to keep a close eye on Simon." Jungkook said.

Bambam nodded his head and said, "Don't worry I'll let you know if he does anything suspicious."

"I will leave Simon to you for a week then." Jungkook said.

After talking for a while, Bambam left leaving Jin, Jimin and Jungkook behind.

"What should we do now?" Jin asked.

Jimin clapped his hands together and said, "Let's talk about something interesting."

"Like what?" Jin asked.

"Sex." Jimin said.

"I don't want to talk about my awesome sex life with you both and ruin it." Jungkook said.

Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "Please even my sex life is awesome."

Jin sighed.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Isn't it funny. Jin was the first one to join the non-virgin club and now he is the one who has the most inactive sex life."

Jimin laughed and said, "Seriously Jin you should check your tools. What if they are already rusted?"

"Ahh what will happen if your tools don't work at all?" Jungkook asked.

Jin frowned and said, "Shut up my tools are perfectly fine."

"Ptff." Jungkook and Jimin burst into laughter.

"Stop laughing. When Jisoo and I become one again, I will have a super active sex life." Jin said.

"Ahh I am planning to order some super thin condoms from aboard. You people also want some?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I don't."

"Don't tell me that you are having sex without using any kind of protection?" Jin asked.

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Dude do want to become a father so soon?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shook his head.

"So is Lisa taking any contraceptives?" Jin asked.

Jungkook shook his head.

Jimin slapped his forehead and said, "Start using protection from today itself."

Jungkook thought for a while. Having a child was not a bad idea but it was too soon to have one. There were still so many things he wanted to do with Lisa. If they have a child at his very moment, there would be many restrictions.