234.Shameless Act

Daisy who was standing a far corner saw everything that had happened.

The moment she saw Hyunjin handsome figure in the crowd, her eyes sparkled but the moment she saw Yeji pouncing in his embrace, she frowned.

When Hyunjin's eyes landed on Daisy, Hyunjin raised his eyebrows.

Pulling Yeji towards her, he said, "She was the one who received my video call that day."

Yeji sighed and said, "Just let it be for now."

"What? You aren't asking her why she is lying to you?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeji did not say anything.

"Well if you won't, I will. See Yeji I am still getting weird vibes from her." Hyunjin said.

"Okay I'll talk to her. And what weird vibes? She is not that bad." Yeji said.

Placing his hand on her waist, he said, "We will see that."

Pinching his cheeks, Yeji said, "You know how cute you look when you make this James Bond kind of a face?"

"I am much more handsome than him." Hyunjin said.

Yeji chuckled and said, "Ya in your dreams."

Giggling and laughing with other they started walking towards Daisy.

Yeji smiled and said, "Daisy this is Hyunjin, my boyfriend and Hyunjin this is Daisy my best friend."

Hyunjin smiled and said, "I have seen her before. Aren't you the one who received my video call once?"

Daisy's smile froze, "I-"

Yeji glared at Hyunjin and pinched his waist.

Giving her a 'What I am stating a fact' look, Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Sensing the awkwardness, Yeji said, "Lets eat something and then head home."

Rubbing his stomach, Hyunjin said, "Yes I am feeling very hungry though."

Passing his bag to his assistant, Hyunjin said, "Ask the chauffeur to keep this in the car and then drop you home. Take some rest. You've worked hard. Also take a day off for few days if you want to."

Yeji widened her eyes in shock when she realised that Hyunjin's assistant was also present. That means when she pounced into his embrace and kissed him the assistant was also there and had definitely seen her shameless act.

Poking Hyunjin, Yeji asked, "Was he present when we- I mean I-"

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "Yes he was there but I don't think so Carl saw anything. Right Carl?"

The assistant, Carl smiled and said, "Rest assured Ms Yeji I did not see anything."

"You can leave." Hyunjin said.

After the assistant left, Yeji covered her face with her hands and said, "That was so embarrassing."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "It's okay. Carl is an open minded person. Alright now let's head towards a restaurant."

The trio decided to have their brunch in a nearby restaurant.

....

Restaurant.

"So Hyunjin was your trip a success?" Daisy asked who wanted to start a conversation with him since a very long time.

Before Hyunjin could say anything, Yeji chuckled and said, "Obviously he got the deal. There is no doubt in that."

Hyunjin smiled and said, "How can you be so sure about that?"

"I know my boyfriend very well." Yeji said.

Tightening her grip around the fork, Daisy said, "Well then congratulations."

"Thanks." Hyunjin said.

After that Hyunjin and Yeji kept on talking while Daisy who was being completely ignored by them kept on eating.

After having their brunch, Hyunjin paid the bill and said, "I still have to send an important mail so I have to go to the office. Where are you going? Home?"

"You just came back and you want to start working immediately?" Yeji asked.

"Just one mail after that I'll take some rest." Hyunjin said brushing her hair with his hands.

Wrapping her arms around his waist, Yeji said, "Don't overwork okay. And we are not going home. We have to go and buy some books for Daisy."

Kissing her forehead, Hyunjin said, "Okay. Call me after you reach home."

Yeji nodded her head and left along with Daisy.

....

After Yeji left, Hyunjin took out his phone and called Jungkook but Eunwoo picked up the call.

"Ehh Where is brother-in-law?" Hyunjin asked.

"Mr Kim Boss is in a meeting." Eunwoo said.

"Ahh Okay. Nevermind don't disturb him. It's nothing that important anyway." Hyunjin said before hanging up the call.

Thinking for a while, Hyunjin called Jimin.

"Brother Jimin." Hyunjin said.

Jimin smiled and said, "Congratulations buddy. I heard that you did a great job back there in the meetings. Everyone is very proud of you."

Hyunjin cheekily smiled and said, "Thankyou bro. Actually I needed a small help from you. Actually I have to send a last confirmation mail to the other party. Though the mail is ready, I still want to show it you. Will you please read it for me and tell me whether it's okay or not?"

"Ya sure why not. Come home I did not go to office today." Jimin said.

"I can just mail it you and you can just go through once and tell me. I don't want to trouble you." Hyunjin said.

"Don't be silly. Come to my place. You've never seen my place I suppose?" Jimin asked.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Yes I haven't. Okay send me address. I'll be there."

"Alright." Jimin said before hanging up the call.