269.Bleeding

When Jungkook felt Lisa's warmth and heard her words, he let go Sehun's head.

Grabbing Lisa's hands which was wrapped around his waist, Jungkook turned around and asked, "What did you say?"

Taking Jungkook's hand, Lisa placed it on her stomach and said, "I am pregnant. We are gonna have a baby."

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and asked, "Are you serious?"

Jin and Jimin who were standing not so far away from them could not help but scream in joy.

"Aahhh I am going to become an uncle." Jin shouted.

Jimin clapped his hands together and said, "Me too."

Ignoring the two over excited fools, Jungkook grabbed Lisa's shoulder and asked, "How when? I mean I know how but when? Why didn't to tell me before?"

Hugging him tightly, Lisa asked, "Y-You are happy right?"

Jungkook did not say anything. Wrapping his arms around her he hugged her back. This sudden revelation was a huge blow for him. Something he wasn't prepared for. Being a father was a very huge responsibility and Jungkook wasn't ready for that. But a tiny little part of his heart was jumping in joy. The thought about holding a tiny little life made up of his own flesh and blood brought immense joy in his heart.

Jungkook started imagining how the baby would look like. He wanted a cute little daughter just like his Lisa. The image of a tiny little ball wearing a pink frock running around him calling him daddy seemed so perfect.

As Jungkook was busy with his own thoughts, Lisa p's heart sank after facing his silence.

She knew he didn't wish to have a child right now. She knew they were not ready for this but she wanted to give it a shot and she needed his support and encouragement. But before she could say anything, Lisa felt something dripping down her thighs followed by her legs.

"Lisa I-" before Jungkook could say anything, Lisa clutched her stomach before kneeling down in the floor.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock, "Lisa what happened? Jin."

Jin quickly rushed towards them and said, "We have to take her to the hospital."

Lifting her up in his arms, when Jungkook saw traces of blood on her legs, he shouted, "Jin she is bleeding."

"Quick let's take her to the hospital. Bleeding during the pregnancy is not good for the baby." Jin said.

"You guys go. I'll bring this bastard to the base." Yutang said before kicking the unconscious Oh Sehun lying on the floor.

Without wasting anymore time, Jungkook and Jin left along with Lisa.

....

Inside the car.

Jungkook kept on tapping Lisa's cheeks to wake her up, "Lisa open your eyes."

"Will you drive faster." Jungkook shouted.

Jin sighed and said, "Don't panic Jungkook."

"Panic? What kind of reaction do you expect from me them? Should I just chill and let my wife and my child die because of your slow driving?" Jungkook yelled.

"Why don't you drive then?" Jin said.

Thinking for a while, Jungkook said, "Stop the car."

"What?" Jin asked.

"Stop the car and take my place." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, Lisa needs you right now. You should stay with her. Let me drive okay." Jin said.

"You are driving too slow." Jungkook yelled.

" What if I drive roughly and something happens to Lisa and the baby?" Jin said.

Jungkook pursed his lips and said, "Drive a bit fast."

Jin sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

.....

Hospital.

Jungkook entered the hospital carrying Lisa in his arms.

When the hospital staff and the chief saw them, they breathed a sigh of relief.

"What are you staring at? Go call Dr Jisoo." Jin shouted.

A nurse nodded her head and left.

The nurse rushed towards Jin's cabin and said, "Dr Jisoo you've been called."

Jisoo and Rosé who were impatiently waiting for an update about Lisa asked, "Is Lisa okay?"

"That Mr Jeon is with Mrs Jeon. She is unconscious I believe." The nurse said.

"Let's go." Jisoo said but as she got up from her seat she felt a very strong head rush.

Rosé quickly caught her hand and asked, "Sooyah are you okay?"

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Y-yes I am fine it's just I am feeling a bit dizzy."

"You sit down." Rosé said.

Jisoo  shook her head and said, "No No Lisa needs me."

"But-"

"Lisa is pregnant Rosé I've to see her." Jisoo said.

Rosé widened her eyes in shock and asked, "Lisa is pregnant? Oh my God. When did she take the pregnancy test? And why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Lisa wanted to surprise Jungkook and I forgot to call you." Jisoo said.

"I hope the baby is okay." Rosé said.

Jisoo sighed and said, "We should go."

"But-"

"Don't worry whenever I am stressed I feel dizzy. It's nothing serious." Jisoo said.

.....

"Where is Jisoo?" Jungkook shouted.

Jin sighed and said, "I'll go check." Before getting up from his seat but just then Jisoo entered the room along with Rosé.

Seeing Jisoo's pale face, Jin asked, "Sooyah are you okay?"

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Yeah I just had a bad head rush. I'll check Ming first."

Walking towards Lisa, Jisoo said, "Jungkook leave her hand and go outside along with Jin."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I don't want to leave her alone."

"But-"

"Please." Jungkook said.

Jisoo sighed and said, "Okay fine but make some room and sit on the couch."

"Dr Jisoo the patient was bleeding when she arrived." The nurse said.

"Was it too much?" Jisoo asked.

The nurse shook her head.

"Alright make preparations for the ultrasound." Jisoo said.

Turning towards Jin, Jisoo said, "Treat her wound."

"Is she okay?" Jungkook asked.

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Yes she fine."

"And the baby?" Jungkook asked.

Jisoo raised her brows and asked, "You know about it?"

"How is my baby Sooyah?" Jungkook asked.

Jisoo sighed and said, "I cannot say anything right now."