345.Brewing Storm

Wiping her wet hair with a towel, when Lisa stepped out of the washroom, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

"Jungkook." Lisa shouted.

"Jungkook-" Lisa gulped a mouthful of saliva when she saw him entering the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was still dripping wet and there were still water droplets around his chest and back.

"I took bath in the other room. You were calling me?" Jungkook asked.

"You are looking very sexy." Lisa said.

Jungkook chuckled and asked, "What?"

Awkwardly clearing her throat, Lisa turned around and said, "Nothing."

Walking towards her Jungkook hugged her from behind and buried his head on her neck inhaling her sweet scent.

Brushing his lips against her smooth white neck, he said, "You smell delicious."

"Hmmm."

Taking the towel from her hand, Jungkook said, "Lets dry your hair first."

Lisa chuckled and asked, "You still care about the hair?"

"Your health comes first. Wet hair can make you fall sick and if that happens, it won't be good for you and the baby." Jungkook said before grabbing the hair dryer.

After drying Lisa's hair, Jungkook lifted her up and placed her on the dressing table.

"Ahhh." Lisa yelped.

"What are y-mmmmm?" Before she could complete her sentence, Jungkook crashed his lips against hers.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Lisa pulled him closer.

Breaking off the kiss, Jungkook started trailing kisses down her neck, sucking and biting making sure to leave his marks behind.

"Umm Jungkook-" Lisa said.

"Ssssh don't say anything just enjoy." Jungkook said before wrapping her legs around his waist and taking her towards the bed.

After carefully placing her on the bed, Jungkook pulled her pj's down. Getting on top of her, he caressed her inner thighs for sometime before sliding her lacy underwear down.

"Aaahhh." Lisa gasped when he started running her clit in circular motion.

Running her hands on his bare back, Lisa took off the towel which was covering his lower body. Grabbing his already excited little brother, she started stroking it slowly and steadily.

Jungkook groaned in pleasure and said, "That's right baby you are doing it just right."

After taking off her top, Jungkook wanted to unhook her bra but he frowned when he could not find the hook.

"Ah forget it." Jungkook said before tearing off the bra.

Lisa pouted her lips and said, "Hey that was expensive."

"I'll get you as many as you want tomorrow." Jungkook said before fondling her right breast his left hand.

"Umm Jungkook Aaahhhh." Lisa moaned in pleasure when he inserted his finger inside her wetness. Slowly increasing the pace, when he inserted his second finger inside, a loud moan escaped her mouth.

To stop herself from making such lewd noises, Lisa covered her mouth with her hands.

Grabbing her wrist, Jungkook intertwined their hands saying, "Don't do that I want to hear you."

Trailing kissing from her neck down to her navel, Jungkook parted her legs and said, "You are beautiful." before taking his face closer to her wetness.

"What are y-mmmmmmmmm." Lisa moaned when Jungkook started kissing and sucking her wetness.

Clutching his hair with her fingers, Lisa couldn't stop herself from moaning out loud.

When Jungkook started swirling his tongue, Lisa lost her senses. She was loving what he was doing down there. Pushing his head further inside, Lisa said, "Ahh I cannot take it anymore. I want you now."

Lifting his head up, Jungkook smirked and said, "What's the rush?" Before continue what he was doing.

Clutching his hair with all her might, Lisa arched her back before shouted, "Jungkook I-I aahhhhh."

Crashing on the bed, Lisa placed her hand on her chest to calm herself down.

Wiping his mouth with his hands, Jungkook quickly climbed on top of her saying, "Got tried already? We still have a long way to go."

Adjusting himself between her legs, Jungkook directed his hard brother towards her entrance.

"Look at me Lisa." Jungkook said in a very commanding tone.

"Tell me that you want me." Jungkook said brushing his dick against her wetness.

Lisa arched her back and said, "Yes Yes I want you please."

Crashing their lips together, Jungkook slowly entered her.

Jungkook groaned in pleasure when her hot core rubbed against his hardness.

"I am moving now." Jungkook said before slowly moving his hips.

Digging her nails on his shoulders, Lisa wrapped her legs around his waist and shouted, "Faster."

Jungkook groaned in pleasure and started thrusting inside her as fast as he could. Her inner walls were tightening around his hardness making it very difficult for him to hold on.

"Ahhh Jungkook I-"

Knowing that she was reaching her climax, Jungkook started pouncing inside her with all his might.

Arching her back, Lisa released herself. Thrusting himself few more times inside her, Jungkook released himself inside her.

Burying his head on her neck, Jungkook tried to steady his breathing.

Flipping over, Jungkook pulled her into his embrace.

"That was awesome." Lisa said.

Removing her hair from her face, Jungkook asked, "Ready?"

Lisa frowned and asked, "For what?"

Pinning her down again, Jungkook said, "For another round."

Lisa widened her eyes in shock and said, "What?"

Jungkook chuckled and said, "What? I waited for a whole month for you and you think one round is enough?"

Before Lisa could say anything, Jungkook entered her again.

That night, the couple made love with each other for the entire night. Not caring about the brewing storm that was coming for them.