265.Jungkook's Rage

After sometime, Rosé arrived. Grabbing Jimin's sleeves, she asked, "How is Lisa?"

Jimin sighed and said, "We still don't know."

Rosé could not help but burst into tears.

Wrapping his arms around her shoulder, Jimin said, "She is going to be fine."

"I should've accompanied her today but I-" before Rosé could finish her sentence, Jin said, "Will you two stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault. No one is to be blamed for this. Lisa is already missing and Jungkook has gone crazy. So you two be good and don't increase our burden."

"Jin is right you both have to stay strong. We will definitely figure out something." Jimin said.

As Jin was about to add something more, Namjoon who was standing right beside him pounced upon him and said, "Second Boss this-"

"What is it Namjoon?" Jin asked.

"Big Boss." Namjoon murmured gulping in fear.

Following his gaze when Jin and Jimin saw the man whom they wished to never see again, they gulped in fear.

Jungkook along with Eunwoo was coming towards their direction.

Jungkook had taken off his suit and tie. He had folded his sleeves and had his fingers clenched into a tight fist. Though he was looking extremely normal from the outside, his eyes did not fail to show his real emotions.

Red. His eyes were bloodshot red. It seemed like as if they were about to pop out and explode. If one may ignore his bloodshot eyes, they could never ignore the heat and rage that his body was emitting.

Jin, Jimin and the rest who were standing quite far away from him, could not help but break out a cold sweat.

Danger. The man coming towards them looked like a demon who was coming for their souls.

Rosé grabbed Jimin's hand and asked, "Is Mr Jeon going to kill us?"

"Jisoo and Rosé go inside my cabin now." Jin said.

Jin knew what was going to happen now and the two innocent girls would not be able to take it.

Without wasting even a single second, Rosé and Jisoo rushed towards the cabin.

....

Standing in front of Jin and Jimin, Jungkook asked," How?"

Jin wanted to say something but couldn't.

"I asked how? How did she vanish from your hospital Jin? Why can't I find my wife? Why?" Jungkook shouted.

Jungkook's voice clearly reflected desperation, anger and a hint of concern.

"Listen to me Jungkook you have to control yourself you-"

Jin stopped when Jungkook's dangerous laugh interrupted them.

"Control? You want me to control myself? How about I ask someone to abduct Jisoo and then we will see if you can control yourself?" Jungkook said.

Jimin pinched Jin's waist and whispered, "Don't anger him."

Before Jin could say anything further, Jungkook shouted, "Who was there with my wife when she entered the hospital?"

The two bodyguards who had accompanied Lisa inside stepped forward.

"Go to the dark room and don't you dare come out of there till I find my wife. Get out." Jungkook shouted.

The dark room was a small dark cell with no electricity and ventilation. It was used for giving severe punishments to the bodyguards and other members of the gang who failed to perform their duties well. No food or any other material were supplied inside the cell. The person had to survive on their own. Some came out alive while some didn't.

The two bodyguards lowered there head and left. They knew this would happen. They did not perform their duty well so they deserved to be punished.

...

After the bodyguards left, the hospital chief said," W-we are sorry Mr Jeon."

Jungkook sneered and said, "Sorry? You think your fucking sorry is going to get my wife back?"

"I-"

Pulling the hospital chief back, Jin said, "Do you want to die? Believe me when I say that right now this man can shoot you right between your brows and then act like nothing happened."

"Where is the CCTV footage?" Jungkook shouted.

"They are getting it." Jimin said.

"What do you mean by getting it? How much more time do you need?" Jungkook roared.

Grabbing the hospital chiefs collar, Jungkook said in a very threatening tone, "If my wife loses a single hair from her body, I'll make sure that you and your God Damn hospital rot in hell. I'll make your life becomes a living hell. Each and every staff of this hospital is going to suffer."

Just then a security guard came forward with a tab in his hand and said, "S-Sir the CCTV footage."

Placing the tab on the table, Jin said, "Jungkook clam down and watch this."