221.Vicious Plan

After discussing Mother Jeon's vicious plan, Mother Gu happily left the Jeon Mansion promising her full support to it.

After Mother Gu left, Jisoo said, "Yamyam don't you think that this is too much?"

Mother Jeon rolled her eyes and said, "This is nothing."

Lisa chuckled and said, "This is going to be fun."

"But-"

"No ifs and buts. Come let's go and have some delicious breakfast." Mother Jeon said before dragging Jisoo and Lisa towards the dinning room.

.....

Dinning area.

"Jin What are you doing here early in the morning?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jin who was reading some business news, tossed the newspaper aside and said, "Ehh nothing. I just wanted to eat breakfast with you people."

Jisoo who was standing beside mother Jeon couldn't help but smile at him.

"Oh okay. Sit sit let's have breakfast together." Mother Jeon said.

Soon Taehyung and Jennie came down with Ben followed by Jungkook.

"Morning everyone." Taehyung said sitting on his chair.

Lisa smiled at Jungkook and asked, "When did you wake up?"

Jungkook pouted his lips and asked, "Why did you leave me alone?"

Lisa chuckled and said, "I woke up fast so I decided to help mom with something."

Placing a piece of bread in Bens plate, Taehyung said, "Mom, Jennie and I are planning to take Ben for a holiday to Maldives."

Mother Jeon nodded her head and said, "Yes that's a very good idea."

"We are also going on a vacation." Jungkook said.

"You and Lisa?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No. Six of us will go."

"That's great. You people should go and have some fun. When your father comes back even I'll drag him somewhere." Mother Jeon said.

After eating their breakfast, Taehyung left along with Ben and Jennie while Jungkook was busy convincing Lisa to accompany him to his office to which Lisa kept on rejecting.

"Jin you don't have to go to the hospital?" Mother Jeon asked.

"Ahh yes I have to." Jin said.

"Alright then why aren't you leaving?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jin hesitated for a while and said, "I thought since Jisoo is also going to the hospital, I should go with her."

Mother Jeon shook her head and said, "Oh no no you don't have to worry about Jisoo, Jason is coming to pick her up."

Jin widened his eyes in shock and asked, "Jason? Who Jason?"

"Ahh look at me. I think I am getting old. I did not tell you all about Jason. I found a potential match for Jisoo. Jason is perfect for her." Mother Jeon said.

"What?" Jin shouted.

Mother Jeon frowned and said, "Why are you shouting? It's not like you both are still dating. How long is Anna going to waste her youth like this? She is young, beautiful and attractive. So she should start dating again."

"But-"

"No buts. Ahh I have a better plan. To help Jason and Jisoo bond, why don't you people take Jason along with you when you go for your vacation?" Mother Jeon suggested.

Jin widened his eyes and mouth in shock and turned towards Jungkook.

Understanding his friends pitiful gaze, Jungkook said, "Mom what nonsense is this? How can you suggest something like that? We cannot take that guy with us. That is wrong."

Lisa raised her eyebrows and said, "What is wrong? I don't feel that it wrong. In fact I think that it is a good idea."

Jungkook vigorously nodded his head and said, "Yes Yes even I think it's a very good idea. Alright that guy can come with us."

"What? Jungkook how can you do that?" Jin shouted.

Ignoring Jin, Jungkook said, "Alright I am leaving." Turning towards Lisa, he said, "You are coming with me right?"

Lisa nodded her head and left along with Jungkook.

Soon Jisoo came out of her room ready to leave for work.

"Yamyam I am leaving." Jisoo said.

"Jason is waiting for you outside." Mother Jeon said.

Jisoo pursed her lips and reluctantly nodded her head and left.

Jin who was standing there dumbfounded quickly composed himself and rushed after Jisoo.