270.Conflict I

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Jisoo sighed and said, "Listen to me Jungkook since the bleeding was not much I think that the baby is alright but-"

"But what Jisoo?" Jungkook asked.

"In the morning when I had checked Lisa, the baby was healthy but now I am afraid that may be Oh Sehun did something to harm the baby or Lisa and that is reason why she is bleeding. Jungkook you've to prepared even if the baby still alive this pregnancy is bound to have complications." Jisoo said.

Jungkook pursed his lips and asked, "What kind of complication? Forget about the complication just tell me whether it is risky for Lisa or not?"

Jisoo sighed and said, "That depends upon how serious the complication is. If it is a minor one then it's fine but if it's a major one and you still want to keep the baby, even Lisa's life will be at stake."

Jungkook took a deep breath and sighed. "Lisa should be safe no matter what." Jungkook said before walking towards Lisa.

"We will perform the ultrasound as soon as she wakes up." Jisoo said before walking out of the room discussing few things with the nurse.

Jin and Rosé stood there for a while before walking out as well.

After everyone left, Jungkook placed his hand on Lisa's stomach and started caressing it.

Though he didn't want to have a child right now but still the thought about losing it was heart wrenching.

He wanted to keep this child but not at the risk of losing Lisa. They can have another child in the future but if something happened to his beloved wife, how would he survive?

As Jungkook was busy with his own thoughts while caressing her stomach, Lisa had already woken up and was quietly observing him.

Lisa smiled and said, "Don't worry about him. He is going to fine."

Jungkook smiled and asked, "How do you know that it's a he?"

"Mother instincts." Lisa said.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "What if I say that I want a she?"

"Well we can have one more after this." Lisa said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Lisa remember that we can always have one in the future."

Lisa furrowed her brows and was about to ask him something when the nurse entered the room and said, "Mrs Jeon we have to go for the ultrasound."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Just give us a minute please."

The nurse smiled and left.

"Jungkook I know you don't want to have a child now but we can give this a shot right? And whether we have it now or later, isn't it the same thing?" Taking his hand, Lisa placed it on her stomach and said, "It's our baby Jungkook. It is a symbol of our love and I want to cherish it for my entire life."

Cupping her face, Jungkook said, "Lets talk after the ultrasound Okay."

.....

After the ultrasound.

Lisa was brought back to her room after the ultrasound.

Soon Jisoo arrived along with the reports, "I read your reports thoroughly and my guess was correct."

Jungkook's heart sank. Tightening his grip around Lisa's hand he lowered his head.

Lisa furrowed her brows and asked, "What guess?"

"Lisa there are many complications in your pregnancy major once. I am afraid that you will not be able to keep the baby because if you do your life will be at stake." Jisoo said.

"Everything was okay in the morning right?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo nodded her head, "Yes but may be something happened when you were kidnapped by Oh Sehun. Did he harm you somewhere?"

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Sehun knew about my pregnancy. He was forcing me to take some kind of a pill and when I refused to do so he had kicked me on my stomach."

"He kicked you? And you are telling me this now?" Jungkook shouted.

"Jungkook control yourself and listen to me." Jisoo said.

"As I was saying there is a lot of complication in your pregnancy and if you choose to continue this pregnancy, you may have to face serious problems during your delivery. In cases like this we suggest our patients to have an abortion. Some do it and some don't. So what would you like do." Jisoo asked.

"I will keep it."

"Abort it." Jungkook and Lisa said at the same time.

Jisoo sighed and said, "I think you both should discuss this and then give me an answer mutually."

"There is no point discussing anything Jisoo. Start making the preparation." Jungkook said.

"Sooyah can you please leave us alone for a while?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo nodded her head and left.

....

"I want to have this baby." Lisa in a very firm tone.

Jungkook frowned and said, "Stop being stubborn."

Lisa shook her head and said, "I am not being stubborn. I want to have it."

Getting up from his seat, Jungkook shouted, "Didn't you hear what Jisoo said?"

"Yes I did and I don't want to give up so easily." Lisa said.

"What give up Lisa? Don't argue with me anymore. I don't want to hear anything. We are getting rid of this baby as soon as possible." Jungkook said.

Looking at him with fierce eyes, Lisa shouted, "How can you say that Jungkook? This is your child too. How can you be so heartless?"

"I am not being heartless Lisa. I am being logical. Just get an abortion alright." Jungkook said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No I am not. This baby also has a life Jungkook."

"And you are my life Lisa. What will I do if something happens to you?" Jungkook said.

"Nothing will happen to me. Listen to me Jungkook we can-"

"Don't argue with me Lisa. You are not going to keep this baby and that is my final decision." Jungkook said.

"Who are you to decide whether I should keep this baby or not? This is my baby and it is growing inside me. Only I have the right to decide. Neither you nor that Oh Sehun. No one has the right to decide." Lisa shouted.

Walking towards the door, Jungkook said, "Don't argue with me. I'll go tell Jisoo about this."

"I am keeping this baby Jungkook. No matter what. Either we are doing this together or I'll do this alone. There is no way I am letting to get rid of my child. If you don't want it then fine. We both don't need you. We are enough for each other." Lisa said.