372.Still Have The Cheek To Lie

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said, "I told you not to laugh."

Clutching his stomach, Jungkook couldn't stop laughing.

Grandpa Jeon frowned deeper, "You brat I am not gonna say anything now. You keep on laughing."

Trying very hard to control his laughter, Jungkook pursed his lips and said, "Okay Okay I am sorry. I won't laugh anymore. Sorry."

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said, "Get up you brat."

Taking few deep breaths, Jungkook calmed himself down and said, "Grandpa?"

"Hmm."

"Did you really do it?" Jungkook asked.

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said, "It was all a misunderstanding."

"So does grandma know about this?" Jungkook asked.

Grandpa Jeon shook his head and said, "No she doesn't and I don't wanna tell her about this."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and said, "No wonder I am like this. Even I took years to make Lisa mine just like you and father. It's because of you both that I never had the guts to confess her about my feelings. Well now that I think about it if I had confessed to her when we were in college, we would have had two or three kids by now walking around this garden."

Grandpa Jeon sighed and said, "Don't let your grandma know about this. I don't wanna-"

"Lose her?" Jungkook said.

Grandpa Jeon sighed and nodded his head.

"You have been married for more than 40 years now. So what are you scared of? She will definitely not leave you if you tell her that you actually tricked her into this relationship." Jungkook said.

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said, "What trick? Your grandma liked me since a really long time."

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Okay I won't tease you anymore now. So what happened after that? How did Hyunsuk ended up working with you?"

Grandpa Jeon took a deep breath and said, "After graduation, your grandma and I got married. Since both of us belonged to prestigious families, it was a grand wedding. After the wedding my father-in-law decided to handover his budding underworld clan to me because your grandma's brother refused to be a part of that. I was reluctant at first but later decided to give it a try."

Pausing for a while, he continued, "Our business was doing quite well in country S but after I took over the CEO position, I wanted to expand it outside country S. So I got busy dealing with all the foreigner clients. I couldn't give time to the underworld clan that I had just started. I was desperately looking for someone who could take care of it on my behalf till I settle down with the expansion of Jeon Corporation. That is the time when Junjop came back. He told me that he wanted to forget everything and wanted to start all over again. Though I felt something odd about him but I decided to ignore it may be because I was feeling guilty for what I had done back then."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and said, "How dumb of you to let him in again."

Grandpa Jeon sighed and said, "I had a very dangerous fight with Quanci back then because of this. She even threw me out of the room and did not talk to me for days. Your grandma never liked Hyunsuk. She used to say that she doesn't like the vibe that he emits. She disgusted him. Initially I thought that your grandma was over reacting but later I realised that she was right. It was a mistake letting Hyunsuk enter our life again."

Pausing for a while, Grandpa Jeon continued, "Everything was okay until one day when I got a news through special sources that Hyunsuk was using very ruthless methods to kill people who were not even at fault. After hearing that news, I felt enraged. Since the Jeon corporation by then had stabilised, I decided to take over the Jeon clan again and Hyunsuk did not like my decision. After joining the clan again, I made several changes and this helped the Jeon clan to become more and more powerful day by day."

"What happened to Junjop then?" Jungkook asked.

"Hyunsuk was not liking this. One day when I was sitting in our base, Hyunsuk told me that he wants to open a subsidiary of the Jeon clan in country M. I immediately refused not liking the idea about opening a subsidiary of Jeon clan which would not be under me. But when Hyunsuk threatened me saying that if I don't do as I say he would tell Quanci everything that had happened several years ago, I did not have a choice. So I let him do what he wanted." Grandpa Jeon said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "You should've never agreed to that."

Grandpa Jeon smiled and said, "I know right."

"What happened after that?" Jungkook asked.

"After that day, I never saw Hyunsuk again. I never bothered looking for him either. Quanci and I were happy and I did not want him to disturb us or take away our happiness specially after your father was born. Everything was normal until one day when one of my subordinate told me about Hyunsuk's dirty deeds and how he was using the Jeon clans name to execute all his dirty plans, I got so enraged that I quickly contacted country M's president whom I had meet in a banquet. The later that given me his number and asked me to contact him if I ever need anything from country M. With the help of country M's police, we attacked Hyunsuk's base but he somehow managed to escape. After serching for quite sometime, the police found a half burnt body in Hyunsuk's car and he was declared death. Somewhere in my heart, I knew he was alive and here he is ready and healthy to attack me all over again just to win over your grandma." Grandpa Jeon said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "That's it?"

Grandpa Jeon nodded his head and said, "Yes."

Jungkook smiled and said, "You still have the cheek to lie to me Grandpa?"

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said, "There is nothing that I am hiding."

Jungkook smirked and asked, "So you don't want to tell me why did you help Hyunsuk's daughter back then?"

Grandpa Jeon froze and asked, "You know?"

"There is nothing that I don't know." Jungkook said.

"Who told you this? Is Yulin okay? Is she with you people?" Grandpa Jeon asked.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Why don't you tell me the last part of this story and then I'll tell you where Mo Yulin is?"