313.Reason Out

Flicking his forehead, Hyunjin said, "Shut up Feli."

"Will you both tell us what is going on?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Yes Hyunjin why don't you tell your would be brother-in-law and Jin bro about you and your lovely achievements back in US."

Hyunjin gulped in fear and said, "Brother-in-law you are trying to bully me. I'll tell elder sister about this."

Jungkook smirked and said, "What if I tell father that his son is a very famous gangster of US?"

"So you really are Smith. Interesting." Jin said.

Jimin frowned and asked, "Did you tell Yeji about this? Does she know? Do you have enemies in country S? What if they come after Yeji?"

Hyunjin sighed and said, "I have already appointing a bunch of hidden guards for her. You don't have to worry about her."

Jimin gasped and said, "You really are a gangster. How did you get yourself involved in all of this Hyunjin? I thought you were innocent and naive."

Jin chuckled and said, "It's true that one should never judge a book by its cover. Smith or Hyunjin why don't you sit down and tell us about your wonderful achievements."

Felix sighed and said, "It's all my fault actually. If not for me, Hyunjin would've never entered this mess."

Patting his shoulder Hyunjin said, "You know that I never blamed you for all of this right?"

Felix smiled and nodded his head.

"Sit down and explain. I want to know." Jimin said.

After explaining everything to Jimin, Jungkook and Jin, Hyunjin said, "So this is how I entered the underworld."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Interesting. If you reason this out may be father will atleast not kick you out of the house."

"Brother-in-law why are you scaring me like this?" Hyunjin asked.

"Anyway. I already knew that you were Smith so I am not shocked or anything like that. Actually I want your help." Jungkook said.

"Help? Why do you need our help when you are the most powerful man of the underworld?" Felix asked.

"Feli is right. I thought you called us today to set our boundaries." Hyunjin said.

"You are family Hyunjin. You are free to do anything you like but of course no illegal works." Jungkook said.

"How can you help you brother-in-law?" Hyunjin asked.

Passing him a folder, Jungkook said, "This man has many legal and illegal business in US. I want you to immediately stop them."

"How do you people know Simon?" Hyunjin asked.

"You know Simon?" Jin asked.

Hyunjin and Felix nodded their head.

Jimin frowned and asked, "How do you know Simon?"

"Actually when I asked my assistant to investigate about Daisy her information had been suppressed by some powerful source. So when I dug in deeper, I found out that the powerful source was Simon." Hyunjin said.

"Simon was supporting Daisy?" Jimin asked.

Hyunjin nodded his head.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Well when we asked Daisy about this she told us that Simon asked her to keep an eye on Yeji and the Parks. Specially Yeji." Hyunjin said as his expression turned dark.

Jin smirked and said, "As expected from that sly man. He seriously deserves my poison."

"What else do you all know about Simon?" Jungkook asked.

Felix cleared his throat and said, "Well he has many legal and illegal business in US which has been already stopped by us. He also wants to meet us."

"Brother-in-law how are you related to Simon? I mean how do you know him?" Hyunjin asked.

"We have a history together." Jungkook said.

"I think things will be easier if we have these two kids in our side." Jin said.

Felix frowned and said, "We aren't kids. I am 22 and Hyunjin is turning 21 next month."

Jin shook his head and said, "You both are kids in front of us."

"Fix a meeting with Simon and attend it together. I want you both to use all your powers on him. Make him miserable." Jungkook said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "I'll do as you say brother-in-law."

Turning towards Jimin, Jungkook said, "Increase the number guards around your place and Rosé as well. Jin you do the same. I was right. He is attacking you people as well. You have to be careful."

Turning towards Felix, Jungkook said, "Assign bodyguards for your finace as well."

"Listen to me both of you. This isn't US so you people are still newbies in this country and Simon is someone whom we all should be cautious about. Do not let your guard down. Do you both understand?" Jungkook said.

Felix and Hyunjin nodded their head in unison.

After discussing few things, Hyunjin and Felix left.

Before leaving, Hyunjin scratched his forehead and said, "Ehh can you please not tell this to father or uncle Oh? I would like to hide it from them."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "I would love to see father Kim's reaction."

"He will kill me." Yufan said.

" Hey Yufan are you really like people say you are? I mean do you really never miss a shot?" Mike asked.

Sebastian laughed and said," Yeah he is so cool. He is a sharp shooter. He can hit a person directly on his forehead no matter how far he is."

" That's enough Seb. We will fix a meeting with Simon and then let you know." Yufan said.

After they left, Mike slapped his forehead and said," I still can't believe this cute little boy is like that. I mean he is still so small."

Singtan chuckled and said," What else do you expect from Go Jefry's grandson?"

" Atleast he is not doing illegal things like him." Yutang said.